Chapter 4

~To Jude, Enjoy ;)~
I let him lay limp against me for a few moments. I sighed deeply and shuddered with pleasure. I looked down at the unconscious Frank, he looked younger than 19. His breathing was soft and slow. Just like a love song. But his breath was hot on my neck. So that was distracting. He looked so innocent for someone who was just possessed by Lucifer.
Oh. I should mention that I'm from the purest bloodline of Satanic worshippers.
Enough about me.
Back to the boy who is just breathing and causing me to have heart palpitations. I curled my fingers in his hair. It was soft and the color of dark chocolate. I put my hand on the back of his head and bent down and hooked my arm underneath his legs. He jostled slightly in my arms as I walked down the middle row passing the pews. He stirred slightly and nestled his head into the crook of my arm and sighed in content.
I took a deep steadying breathe. Damn it, he sure is cute.
Fuck.
Stopping a bit abruptly, I had realized that I passed my doorway. I turned slowly and made sure not to count how many times he nestled into me or sighed happily in sleep. I made my way into the room, setting him down gently on my bed. I stood and pondered:
Should I finish undressing him ?
Fuck.
I bent down and undid his zipper and button, sliding his pants down to his thigh before I ran into a problem:
1. I'd have to physically touch him to get his pants off. (Why I didn't think of that sooner, I have no idea).
I lifted his legs ever so slightly off of the bed pulling off a pant-leg at a time. I folded his pants and set them at the edge of my bed.
Okay, that wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.
His sleeping form was not even deterred by my touching him.
I pulled the blanket up to his chest. I stood there transfixed by him. He was so pretty. His lashes met the middle of the obvious sleep deprived circles. I leaned down again and ghosted my lips over his forehead. He smiled and sighed happily again.
I stood back again and turned heading towards the bathroom.
Once in the bathroom, I shrugged off my jacket, discarding it into a corner of the room. I unzipped, unsnapped and undone all of my clothing and stepped into the shower. I turned the spray of water to an almost scalding temperature and began to wash my hair. I grabbed shampoo and started to massage the shampoo into my scalp. I moaned slightly at the feeling. I ducked my head back into the spray and washed it out. I grabbed conditioner and did the same. Taking my time I massaged soap onto my skin. Imagining Frank was touching me, I was already half hard when the soap slipped from hand. I let it. Continuing to explore myself with Franks imaginary hands. I leaned against the side of the shower wall and tracing my fingers down to my hipbone, I moaned lowly. Skipping my leaking dick, just to be a tease, I ran my hand softly up and down my inner thigh. Running circles into the soft sensitive flesh. I leaned my head back letting my neck be exposed as I imagined Frank kissing and biting his way to my collarbone. A long loud moan let forth from my lips and my hand was at my dick in an instant, stroking a slow steady pace. I shifted so my back was against the shower wall and ever so slightly quickened my pace. My hips were bucking into my hand meeting my thrusts. My head rolling to the side, moans and groans filled the space between my lips. I turned my hand and gripped my dick hard, thinking of Frank.
Oh God.
Oops never-mind.
I stroked my cock one more time thrusting hard into my hand. I came, shuddering and stroking myself through my orgasm. I caught my breathe and, turned the now lukewarm water off and wrapped a towel around my waist. I stepped out of the steaming bathroom and almost choked on air. Frank must have awoken while I was in the shower because there he was on my bed, jacking himself off.