Bullied

"Your brothers are gay." A girl sneered at Y/N.

"And proud of it." Taehyun sneered back, Sunghoon's had wrapped in his. "My sister shouldn't have to listen to your snide comments, keep them to yourself."

"It's okay, Oppa." Y/N said. "I always get talked to like that."

"Just because you're the only straight in the family, doesn't mean she gets to bully you. If anything, it's us who should be bullied."

"Oppa, leave it." Y/N said sharply, not wanting to let her brother know how much it really affected her. She walked off, but Sunghoon pushed his boyfriend to Y/N's direction.

"Heeseung hyung always checks up on us, if we ever get in a situation like this."

"I'll see you later." Taehyun pecked his cheek and ran off to look for Y/N, bumping into Soobin and Beomgyu.

"Have either of you seen Y/N?" He asked, in a rush. "She ran off."

"I saw her two minutes ago." Beomgyu said. "She looked... Down."

"Thanks, hyung." Taehyun hurriedly dashed in the direction his brothers had pointed and there she was. Cornered again, by the same girls. Except Jeongin, Beomgyu's boyfriend, was telling them off.

"If I ever hear you insult my boyfriends sister, him, or his siblings, one more time, I won't hesitate to use the son of the headmaster card." He glared at them. He gently pulled the crying girl aside.

"Y/N, are you alright?" He asked, as Taehyun got closer.

"Y/N." He called. She looked up and walked over, still sniffling.

"Tae Oppa?"

"What happened?" He asked Jeongin, gesturing to her bloody nose.

"They best her." Jeongin replied. "Before I could get there, her nose was broken."

"Let me go get the others." Taehyun said. "Can you please stay with her?"

"Yeah, sure."

Five minutes later, he returned with the other four, and Yeonjun crouched to Y/N's level.

"Kiddo, what happened?"

"T-they bullied  me." Y/n cried.

"You want to see the head?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded. So they did. The girls got suspended for two weeks, and Y/N was given two weeks off.

When she returned, she wasn't bullied again.