His Marriage

Yeonjun watched the hall, gazing around the room. Just two hours ago, he had gotten married to the lov EOF his life, Lee Mi-So. Now it was the wedding reception, and he was relaxing on a chair. A toss of H/C hair caught his eyes. He looked to the table beside him and smiled. Y/N's arm was looped withKai's, and Beomgyu seemed to be telling a story, to which all his siblings were laughing at.

"And then he stood up, but fell back down." He finished, laughing with his siblings.

"Gosh, Beomgyu." Y/N giggled. "How did we get such a clutz cousin?"

"I don't know." Beomgyu exxagerated, crossing his arms and frowning. "Let's ask Namjoon hyung."

"Oppa?" Y/N called, waving Namjoon over. He walked over, but tripped over a chair on his way, brining both the chair and him crashing down. "That's why you're called god of destruction, Oppa!"

"Brat." Namjoon mumbled jokingly, but he had a smile on his face. "Where's Jun?"

"Uhh." Yeonjun saw Y/N pause for a second and he waved to her. She made a beeline for him, dragging Namjoonw ith her. "There!"

"Hi, Y/N/N." Yeonjun giggled. "You got the god of destruction with you."

"Why aren't you dancing, Oppa?"

"Why aren't you?"

"Because..." Y/N stalled. "Because- Beomgyu! Taehyun! Why do I act like your elder sister? Do NOT stuff your clothes with tissue!"

Yeonjun smiled fondly and his wife came up to him.

"Your sister is just the cutest." She awed. "I can't believe she's my sister now."

"Buckle up." Yeonjun advised. "You're in for a long ride. Look out, Y/N coming in left! Cue drama Queen Y/N in 2, 1,-"

There was a yell of rage as Y/N glowered at Soobin.

"Choi Soobin-" she was cut off as Soobin begant I tickle her. "Ahahaha stop!"

Yeonjun could only laugh with Mi-So at his siblings childishness.