Royal!Au : Fallen

"Your majesties, there is a new Lady in court."

"Send her in." Y/N said. Jeongin nodded his head, and the guards opened the doors.

"Lady Yuna, your majesties." She bowed, but there was a sneer in her face that gave Y/N the impression she was up to no good. She glanced at her husband, to see the same expression on his face. He was thinking the same.

"I dont trust her much." Y/N whispered. He hummed in agreement.

"Neither do I." He said quietly. "But we have to find out about her first. We can't just throw her out without reason."

"Your majesty." Lady Yuna said. Then she turned to Y/N. "Your grace."

"Lady Yuna." Y/N spoke calmly. "What business do you have here?"

Yuna smirked to herself.

"I just wish to serve my sovereigns in the best way."

"You may leave." Jeongin and Y/N recited coldly together, Jeongin adding, "Guards, escort her out."

Out of everyone's earshot, Feng Yuna laughed to herself. She just wanted Jeongin's heart. She was going to eavesdrop on them.

That night, they were conversing their usual late night chats, when kids were brought up.

"You don't want another child do you?" Jeongin asked. Yuna smiled. The king wanted another child!

"No. I don't." Y/N said calmly. Yuna giggled to herself and ran off. But she had got it wrong. She ran off before she heard Jeongin murmur in agreement.

"I don't either. Zachary is perfect, isn't he?" Jeongin smiled softly. "And there were so many complications. I wouldn't risk you bring pregnant again."

Zach was their son. He was three, a tall skinny child, looking like Jeongin.

"I would purposely get infertile if I could." Y/N giggled. Jeongin burst into laughter and once they started, they couldn't stop.

"Infer-t-tile on p-purpose!" Jeongin chortled, falling back onto the bed. "T-thats a good one!"

"You're not mad, are you?" Y/N said, suddenly anxious. Jeongin stopped laughing as well.

"No." He said. "One is enough for me."

"Good." Y/N said cheekily.

_______________________

"Here, your grace." Yuna said, placing a teapot with two teacups on the tea table. Y/N smiled, thanking her. Yuna smirked. The Queen seemed to suspect nothing.

"Thank you, Lady Yuna." Y/N said graciously. "You may take your leave."

Y/N waited until Yuna had gone out if sight, then dumped the tea into a nearby potted plant. Jeongin grinned and whipped out a whiskey bottle.

"Cafe for a drink, baby?" He winked. Y/N giggled and took a glass.

"You bet."

_______________________

"Soobin Oppa? Could you check Lady Yuna's files?" Y/N said, giving him her best puppy dog eyes. Soobin sighed.

"Aish. Why must you give me that look?"

"Because I know you can't resist it." Y/N said. "And because you love me."

"Unfortunately, I do." Soobin said, glaring at his sister. "King Jeongin's brothers are coming today, right?"

"Yeah. Where is Beomgyu Oppa?" Y/N asked.

"He's with his boyfriend." Soobin said. "He and Jake are getting ready for Stray Kids visit."

"Beomgyu Oppa!" Y/N spotted him. He and Jake came over.

"Hey hyung." Jeongin greeted.

"Why are you calling me hyung?" Beomgyu yelled playfully. "You're the King. And we're the same age!"

"Yeah no need to be formal." Jeongin said lazily, his feet on the back of the sofa and his head rolled on the sitting area of it.

"Jake Oppa, would you tell your boyfriend to kindly be less bothersome?" Y/N snipped. Beomgyu fell, as if wounded.

"Oh my, I can't believ my favourite sister-"

"You only have one sister, idiot." A voice snickered. Taehyun had entered, Soobin and Yeonjun with him. "Where is Kai?"

"I don't know but I do hope he's not causing trouble." Y/N said. There was a dolphin screech. "Welp. There goes the hope I had."

"Kai!" Soobin bellowed. "What happened?"

"Nothing Hyung." Kai said, walking in sheepishly. "I lost Summer."

"Psh your plushie is lost?" Yeonjun scoffed. "I though something serious happened."

"I got the info on Lady Yuna." Soobin informed. "We think she is Hwang Yeji, an old enemy."

"H-Hwang Yeji?" Y/N asked Yeonjun. "Your gold digger, power hungry ex?"

"That's the one." Soobin confirmed.

"Hwang Yeji dated Yeonjun?" Jeongin inquired.

"It wasn't serious." Y/N said. "They were having a fling, and she was caught telling her friend she was just with him for money. Bruh he didn't even care."

"She's in for it." Jeongin smiled evilly. Y/N erupted into an identical grin.

"Nonono." Kai said. "I know what you're thinking."

"Oh brother, you can't read my mind." Y/N sniggered. "It's like they say. Never let the enemy know your next move."

"I'm an enemy?" Kai screeched. "How dare you?"

"Heheh. You can't fight the Queen."

"Pulling the Queen Card?" Yeonjun asked, grinning amusedly. "Have you forgotten I'm King of your home kingdom?"

_______________________

"Call Lady Yuna." Jeongin told the guard. He and Beomgyu were going to hatch phase 1 of their plan. Thr guard bowed and got Lady Yuna in.

"Your majesty, your lordship." She bowed.

"Lady Yuna." Jeongin said politely. "I hope you are well?"

"Very well, thank you."

"We would like you to pass this information to the Queen please." Beomgyu said. "Inform her that we are in the throne room and would like to speak with her."

Lady Yuna smiled and nodded. Once shed went outside, it turned evil. Just you wait, Yang Y/N.

"Your majesty, the King and his lordship Prince Beomgyu have told me to inform you that you are in trouble, kindly head to the throne room."

Y/N smiled victoriously, although she didn't show it. Faking worry, she turned to Yuna.

"Thank you, Lady Yuna, you may leave."

Y/N almost skipped to the throne room. Giggling, she entered.

"S-she told me I was in t-trouble." She giggled. He husband and brother burst into laughter.

"It worked!" Jeongin said, wiping tears of joy from his eyes. "Tomorrow we will get to know whether she is Hwang Yeji. My men are professional spies."

_______________________

"Your majesties!" A guard ran in. "The palace spies have arrived."

"Send them in."

"Your majesty, we can confirm that Lady Lim Yuna, is definitely Hwang Yeji."

"Thank you." Jeongin said. "Guard, get her in here!"

"Lady Yuna arrested!" Was the headline of the next days newspaper. Y/N and Jeongin read the paper over breakfast. They were running around the dining hall in glee, until they remembered they were sovereigns, and quietened down.

But no matter how hard they tried, the smiles would not come off their faces. They smiled all day long.