Am I dying???

"Ahhh! I threw up!! Am I going to die??" Y/N screamed, looking at the puddle on the floor. All her brother barged into the room, obviously very concerned.

"You threw up??" Yeonjun shrieked. "My baby!"

"Are you okay?" Soobin asked Y/N.

"Am I going to die??" Y/N asked, panicking. Soobin and Beomgyu couldn't help but laugh a bit, despite the horrid stench coming from the bed. Their sister threw up and thought she was dying.

"Calm down, Princess." Taehyun said. "You're not dying. Youre just sick."

"I'm going to die!" Y/N shiteked in fear. "Aaahhhh!"

"This girl. She sway too dramatic." Yeonjun shook his head.

"Wonder where she learned that from." Soon in said, rolling his eyes and helping to clean up while Beomgyu and the maknae line went to take care of Y/N.

(a/n I believe Beomgyu has his own line, the Beomgyu line.)

"Y/N, you're not going to die." Kai coaxed. "Everyone gets sick sometimes."

Y/N shook her head, convinced she was dying.

"Okay, someone call Jungkook Hyung. You know she'll listen to anything he says." Jungkook, their cousin, was very close to Y/N, and her role model.

____________________

"So... I'm not going to die?" Y/N asked hopefully.

"Nope." Jungkook replied.

"That's what we've been trying to tell her!" Beomgyu sighed exasperatedly.

"She obviously likes me more than you." Jungkook said, Beomgyu sticking his tongue out at his cousin.