REACTION

Backstory : You are sixteen and have been separated by your divorced parents for years. A year ago, he got contact with you, and found out your mother was abusing you. When she passed away suddenly, you are sent to him.

Some will be sister, some brother.

Yeonjun : (Brother)

"H-hyung?" Y/N whispered, taking a shaky breath as he watched people walk around the busy train station.

"Y/N?" Yeonjun asked trying to decipher his voice over the other members shouting.

"Hyung, I'm lost." Y/N said. "Eomma died and they sent me to live - live near you. They got me an apartment."

"I'll come get you." Yeonjun said. "I'll take you to your place first, then... We'll figure it out."

"Hyung, what's happening?"  Beomgyu asked. They'd never hear sof Yeonjins brother.

"My brother got kicked out."

"Brother?"

"Y/N. He's sixteen years old, and somehow they bought him an apartment and expect him to be able to live on his own."

"That's cruel!" Hueningkai said.

"This is the apartment?"

"Yes, thanks hyungs." Y/N said, smiling weakly. "I'm really grateful for your help."

"We wanted to meet Yeonjun Hyungs brother." Soobin smiled his dimply smile. "You have four more brothers now."

Soobin : (Sister)

"O-Oppa, please.come get me." Y/N whimpered. She didn't realise that Taehyun had picked up Soobin's phone.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Taehyun asked, concerned.

"Taehyunnie Oppa, c-can you please tell Oppa to get me? I'm at the - the train station in Seoul Central."

"Why are you there?" Taehyun asked, worried about her wellbeing. She'd met the members over.facetime a few times, and they'd grown to love each other like siblings.

"T-they sent me here after-after Eomma passed away."

"I'll tell hyung." Taehyun promised. He relayed the message to Soobin, who immediately set off, with Taehyun, to get Y/N.

"Y/N, wake up." Soobin whispered, finding her alseep on the train station bench.

"Oppa?" Y/N yawned, hugging Soobin's n sleepily. "Hi, Taehyung n Oppa."

"Come on, cars that way." Soobin whispered, carrying her bridal style.

Beomgyu : (Sister)

"I haven't heard from Y/N in days." Beomgyu said worriedly. Just then, he got a call. Taking a glance at the contact, he swiped answer and put the speaker on his phone. "Y/N!"

"Oppa, please, Eomma died and they're sending me to America! Please, help me!"

"What? Did you say they're sending you to America?"

"Yes, Oppa, please, take me away from here! I'll get a hotel room or something!"

"You can stay with us." Beomgyu said, getting the okay from the manager. "Manager nom said so."

"I dont have money to get there." Y/N cried. "Save me, Oppa."

"I'll come get you." Beomgyu promised. "Right now."

"Okay."

Taehyun : (Brother)

"Hyung, I'm lost."

"What?"

"That's what I said. I'm lost." Y/N repeated.

"Where?"

"In Seoul."

"I thought you were on England?"

"Eomma died and Aunt and Uncle sent me to live here."

"I'm coming."

Hueningkai : (Brother)

"Hiyyih?"

"Oppa, me and Y/N are outside already."

Bahiyyih sighed. She and her younger brother were sent to Kai after their mother died. Lea, their elder sister, was unable to take them in,.having an even more hectic schedule than Kai.

"Coming." Hueningkai opened the door and let.his siblings in.

"Hi, hyung." Y/N said, greeting Kai. Kai smiled and ruffled his head, then greeted Bahiyyih.

"Hi." He said. "Hiyyih, your room is down the left, Y/N, on the right."

TXT had recently moved to mya new dorm, and Kai hadn't realised until now that there had probably been arrangement for it to be timed with his siblings arrival.