Revenge

“Beomgyu Oppa?” Y/N peeped out from behind the couch. Shocked, Beomgyu let out a small yell, making Taehyun and Kai, who were beside him, laugh.

“Don’t do that!” He exclaimed, hand over his heart. “You scared me!”

“Awh, is Oppa scared?” Y/N mocked playfully. “I’m sorry.”

“YAH!” Yeonjun yelled from the kitchen. “Choi Y/N! Stop it!”

“But Unnie…” Y/N sang playfully. Yeonjun just chuckled to himself, coming to the dining tale with dinner.

“Where’s Soobin hyung?”

“CHOI SOOBIN!” The five chorused in sync. N an instant, Soobin was as the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m here, I’m here!”

“Are you talking to Felix again?” Y/N cooed, “Oppa is in love!”

“What’s gotten int oyou today, Y/N?” Yeonjun shook his head. “First Beomgyu, now Soobin.”

“It’s their fault!” Y/N defended. “I never told them to put pepper in my soup last night! It’s revenge!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Taehyun chortled. “You shold’ve seen your- sorry, sorry.”

Y/N had grinned menacinly, making him apologize. Everybody knew not to mess with Choi Y/N, or else. She’d taken out someones fron’t teeth in first grade, having heard them bullying another girl. That girl was now her best friend, and even though Y/N got detention for it, she didn’t regret it a bit.

“Let’s eat!” Y/N said. “Thanks for the food!”

“Thanks for the food!” The others chorused.