Panic Attack and Coloring

"Well you can't go to sleep yet we're gonna be eating soon. Do you wanna color with Rose?" Lizzie asked.

"Color?" Luna questioned, with wide eyes.

"Yeah, do you wanna color with me?" Rose asked.

"Yeah I do." Luna said. Rose grabbed Luna's hand and gently pulled her towards the stairs, they reached the stairs and Luna froze at the bottom of the stairs. Rose gently tugged her hand but she didn't move. Tears started to form in Luna's eyes alerting Rose, Rose ran to the kitchen and grabbed Lizzie.

"Mama Luna's crying." Rose said, while running in the kitchen.

"What do you mean Luna's crying?" Lizzie questioned, turning the stove off.

"She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and started crying." Rose rushed out as she ran back to the stairs. Lizzie followed suit behind her and stopped as she saw Luna with tears rushing down her face and listened to her shallow breaths.

"Baby can you go get mommy she's outside at the grill." Lizzie said, walking over to Luna. Rose nodded and ran off to get Scarlett. Lizzie pulled Luna away from the stairs, startling the young girl causing her to let out a heart wrenching scream. Lizzie quickly attempted to pull her into her arms when the girl started to sway and her breathing got quicker and shallower. The young girl passed out, Lizzie caught her and carefully sat down lying Luna down in her lap.

"SCARLETT." Lizzie yelled. Scarlett came running to Lizzie as she was already on her way, when she reached Lizzie she instantly sat down.

"What happened?" Scarlett asked.

"I don't know she was having a silent panic attack. I went to kneel beside her to calm her down and she passed out in my arms." Lizzie rushed out. Scarlett placed her hand on Lizzie's back to calm her before speaking.

"Calm down, I'll carry her to the couch and get her some water, you'll stay with her." Scarlett said, picking Luna up. Scarlett walked over to the couch with Lizzie following behind her like a lost puppy, Lizzie sat down and Scarlett placed Luna on her lap. Lizzie was stroking her head when Scarlett came back with a cup of water, Scarlett placed the cup on the table before focusing on Lizzie. She noticed Lizzie's breathing continuously got faster.

"Lizzie, are you okay and don't lie to me." Scarlett asked.

"I'm scared Scar, like really scared." Lizzie said, looking up at Scarlett as her eyes welled up with tears.

"That's okay Liz but you have to calm down so we can help her." Scarlett said, as she walked over to Lizzie who now had tears rolling down her cheeks, Scarlett pulled her shirt sleeve over her hand and wiped away the cheeks that were staining Lizzie's face, Lizzie let out a quiet sob and allowed Scarlett to bring her closer. Lizzie cried into Scarlett's shoulder while Scarlett rubbed her back, helping her calm down. Scarlett managed to calm Lizzie down and eventually made her fall asleep, once she was asleep Scarlett went over to Luna who was starting to wake up.

"Hey sweetheart, are you okay?" Scarlett asked, startling Luna.

"Whe-where Wizzie?" Luna asked.

"She's sleeping, do you wanna go lay with her?" Scarlett then asked.

"Yeah but I want Wose." Luna said.

"Okay lets go find Rose then." Scarlett said, picking the young girl up and placing Luna on her hip. Scarlett and Luna made their way to the kitchen table where Rose was seated coloring a picture of a puppy.

"Rosebud, someone wants you." Scarlett said, placing Luna on the floor. Luna ran towards Rose and stood at her feet.

"Who?" Rose questioned. Luna tapped Rose's knee repeatedly, gaining her attention.

"ME." Luna says, excited.

"Hi Luna, wanna color with me now, I brought my stuff downstairs." Rose said. Luna nodded and climbed onto the chair next to Rose. Rose gave Luna a coloring page and placed the crayons in the middle of them, turning to face Scarlett.

"Mommy where's mama? She always colors with me." Rose asked, confused about Lizzie's whereabouts.