Many Bad Days

"So what took you so long to get to set?" Florence asked.

"Luna was still sleeping, and I messed up my wig so Abby was mad and was demanding me to do things. So I waited for someone else to come get me." Scarlett said, as they reached set. The two of them got in place and started filming a fight scene, Luna got scared when they started to swing at each other, covering her ears and eyes silently crying as the scene continued. Scarlett noticed Luna's change in behavior and got distracted not seeing Florence lift her hand for the next cue she got punched in the side of the face. Florence pulled back when she noticed Scarlett drop to her knees in pain and rushed over to Scarlett feeling bad.

"I'm so so sorry Scarlett, I thought you were supposed to duck." Florence said, in a rush. Scarlett looked up at Florence with no ounce of anger but instead a worried expression was on her face.

"I was, but it's okay, accidents happen, I wasn't paying attention." Scarlett said, getting off the floor and onto her feet heading towards her chair. Luna looked up at the sound of footsteps getting closer to her and launched herself into Scarlett's arms when she saw who it was.

"It's okay honey, I'm okay it was fake." Scarlett whispered in Luna's ear. Luna cried into Scarlett's chest, hysterically. Scarlett ran off set with Luna and ran into her trailer while rubbing Luna's back. Luna stayed attached to Scarlett's costume with her hands balled into little fists filled with Scarlett's costume. Scarlett rocked Luna around the room trying to calm the scared and crying child, but with no prevail, Scarlett went to her last option and went to find her phone with Luna still crying in her costume. Scarlett found her phone and called Lizzie as quickly as she could. Lizzie answered her phone rather quickly, making Scarlett sigh in relief.

"Lizzie baby, I need help. Luna, we were filming a fight scene and she thought it was real and was crying . I can't get her to calm down and I wasn't paying attention so Florence punched me in the face but I can't tell if it hurts, how quickly can you get here?" Scarlett rushed out in one breath starting to panic. Lizzie could tell Scarlett was panicking and quickly ran to Rose's room interrupting her from her reading.

"Rosebud, we have to go, mommy needs us." Lizzie said, in a calm, steady tone.

"Okay mama, I'll get my shoes on." Rose said, running downstairs and pulling her sneakers on. Lizzie quickly pulled her sneakers on while trying to get Scarlett to answer her facetime, Scarlett wouldn't answer her facetime as her hand was shaking too severely. Scarlett sat on her bed with Luna who was still crying in her lap, causing Scarlett to overwork herself. Scarlett started seeing dark spots cloud her vision so she quickly sat Luna on the bed before she fell to the floor and passed out, her phone fallin out her hand.

"Scarlett, are you still there?" Lizzie asked, after hearing a loud thud. Luna heard Lizzie's voice and climbed off the bed trying to control her tears.

"Wizzie?" Luna asked, picking the discarded phone off the floor.

"Hey sweetheart, where are you?" Lizzie asked, as she pulled in the parking lot next to Scarlett's car.

"Scarwett trailer." Luna said, sitting next to Scarlett on the floor.

"Luna, where is Scarlett?" Lizzie asked, picking Rose up out of the car and heading to the door.

"She sweeping on fwoor." Luna said, confused. Lizzie gasped and rushed towards Scarlett's trailer. Rose squirmed in Lizzie's arms as they got closer to Scarlett's trailer, Lizzie placed Rose down and watched as she ran into the trailer and screamed. Lizzie ran into the trailer taking in the sight she saw, Luna laying face first in the carpet and Scarlett was in a pile of broken glass from a vase she hit when she passed out. Lizzie rushed over to Scarlett and Luna, picking Luna up first and placing her on the bed before going over to Scarlett, and turned her on her back. Lizzie saw the bruised cheek from filming and the saw cuts scattered across her face with little blood trickling out from each one. Rose was standing behind Lizzie and fell to the floor pale-faced. Lizzie turned around and saw Rose leaning against the bed with her eyes closed and taking deep breaths.

"Baby, can you go get Florence or Rachel you know who they are right?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah mama, I do." Rose said, getting off the floor and running out the trailer in search of one of Scarlett's co-worker. Rose found Florence by the food table and quickly ran over to her.

"Flo." Rose said, gaining Florence's attention.

"Hey Rose, what's wrong?" Florence asked,

"Mama, said, get you or Rachel. I found you first." Rose said, taking Florence's hand and pulling her towards Scarlett's trailer. Rose pulled Florence into the trailer and turned her back to Lizzie, closing her eyes.

"Flo, I need you to take Luna and Rose to your trailer for about 1 and a half, please Scarlett passed out and knocked a vase down and landed in the broken glass." Lizzie said, calmly.

"Of course I'll watch them, take care of Scarlett." Florence said, picking Luna up and grabbing Rose's hand. Florence led both girls to her trailer and opened the door, allowing Rose to go in. Florence placed Luna on the bed before sitting on the couch with Rose.

"Rose, are you okay, you look pale." Florence said.

"I don't like blood." Rose said, looking towards Luna, who was laying on the bed looking at the ceiling.

"Luna?" Rose asked, gaining the girl's attention. Luna looked at Rose and put her arms out for Rose. Rose got off the couch and picked Luna up off the bed holding her in her arms before sitting down on the couch with her.

"Rose, when see Scarwett and Wizzie?" Luna asked.

"I'm not sure bubs, are you cold? You feel really cold." Rose said.

"Wittle." Luna said, snuggling close to Rose. Rose wrapped her arms around Luna before asking Florence for a blanket. Florence placed the blanket over the girls and turned cartoons on her TV.