Surprise At Work

"That's okay sweetheart I can go get Rose, can you stay right here for me?" Lizzie asked, backing up from the counter and wiping her hands off.

"Yeah." Luna replied. Lizzie walked away and went upstairs to Rose's room.

"Rosie posey." Lizzie called into the room.

"Yeah mama?" Rose asked, walking out the closet with a little white dress in her hand.

"Luna wants you, she was afraid of the stairs. Can you come downstairs?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah, I can show her the dress I picked out for her to wear." Rose rushed out in excitement.

"Okay come on then babe, I need to finish up breakfast." Lizzie said as she exited the room. Rose ran down the stairs and into the kitchen and found Luna laying on the counter with her legs in the air.

"Luna, I found the perfect outfit for you to wear after breakfast." Rose said, startling Luna.

"Really I see?" Luna asked.

"Yeah look." Rose said, holding the white dress in front of her.

"That pretty." Luna said, as she looked at the dress.

"You can have it if it fits you. I can't wear it anymore." Rose said. Luna beamed up at Rose and sat up and jumped off the counter just as Lizzie came into the kitchen. Rose caught Luna and hugged her tightly. Lizzie walked over to the waffle maker and began to make enough waffles for the three of them.

"Baby, how many waffles do you want?" Lizzie asked.

"I want two mama." Rose said, slowly placing Luna on her feet.

"Thank you. Luna, how many waffles would you like?" Lizzie asked.

"I want one pwease." Luna said. Lizzie made all their plates, placing them in a row at the counter.

"Rose, where do you want to sit, on my left or right?" Lizzie asked.

"Left." Rose said, climbing into the chair to the left of Lizzie's plate, Lizzie picked Luna up, placing her in the chair on the right. Lizzie sat in her chair and cut up Luna and Rose's waffles before touching her own.

"Wizzie?" Luna asked.

"Yeah sweets." Lizzie said, turning to face Luna.

"When I have go back foster home?" Luna asked, quietly not really wanting the answer.

"Well when do you want to go back to the foster home?" Lizzie asked, shocked.

"Never." Luna mumbled.

"Why don't you want to go to the foster home Luna?" Lizzie asked.

"No love, food, and s'eep in base'ent." Luna shared.

"You have to sleep in a basement at the foster home and you don't eat?!" Lizzie exclaimed. Luna nodded and continued to eat the fruit on her plate.

"Luna, can you please eat two bites of your waffles?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah, do I have go back foster home?" Luna asked, before taking a bite of her waffle.

"Not if I can help with it, Rose, if you're done you can go get your shoes and do you have an old pair of flats that don't fit you anymore?" Lizzie asked.
"Yeah mama, do you want me to go get them?" Rose asked, sliding off her stool.

"Please." Lizzie said. Rose ran off to get the boots and flats from her room.

"Luna, are you full?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah, where going?" Luna asked.

"All three of us are going to surprise Scarlett at work." Lizzie said, lifting Luna off the stool. Luna nodded and followed Lizzie to the living room.

"Okay Luna arms up." Lizzie said, Luna lifted her arms and allowed Lizzie to change her clothes. Rose ran down the stairs with her shoes on and the flats in her hand.

"Mama these ones?" Rose asked, holding the old black and gold flats up.

"Yeah baby can help Luna put them on so I can go get my shoes on." Lizzie asked. Rose nodded and came around the couch crouching down in front of Luna and placing the shoes and socks on her small feet. Lizzie came downstairs pulling her hair in a ponytail and grabbed her keys heading towards the car.

"Rose, can you buckle yourself in, or do you need help still?" Lizzie asked.

"I can do it mama." Rose said, buckling herself into her seat. Lizzie buckled Luna into the car seat before buckling into her own seat and backing out the driveway. The three of them leave the house and head towards the set, they get to set around 30 minutes later and park next to Scarlett's car. They all get out of the car and walk into the building.

"Hey Lizzie, I thought you weren't needed today?" Robert said.

"I'm not, but do you know where Scar is?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah she is filming scenes with Flo." Robert said, pointing towards lot C. Lizzie thanked him and walked over to lot C with both girls in her arms. Lizzie watched the scene they were filming and smiled when Scarlett noticed the girls chasing each other around the camera man. Scarlett jogged over to Lizzie and the girls after the director yells cut.

"Hey babe, you're supposed to be at home watching the girls." Scarlett said, hugging Lizzie.

"I know but we decided to surprise you at work, besides when you have a break I think we should talk about what we wanna do with Luna." Lizzie said, hugging Scarlett back. The girls look at Lizzie and notice Scar not paying attention and run into her. Scarlett fell to the ground and turned over just in time for both girls to land on her laughing.

"Well hello girls." Scarlett said, in between laughs.