New People

"Fwo?" Luna questioned as she sat up.

"Hey Luna, Scarlett will be back soon." Florence said. Luna nodded and inched towards Florence and laid on her shoulder. Florence smiled and wrapped her arm around Luna hoping Scarlett would be back soon. Scarlett walked into her trailer with a red wig on and makeup portraying a cut on her forehead. Luna looked over at the door, before hiding her face in Florence's side.

"Guess she doesn't like the look for today, Luna sweetheart, it's me Scarlett." Scarlett said, as she came closer to Luna. 

"No not wan' Scarwett." Luna said. Scarlett sighed before pulling off her wig knowing the hair person wasn't gonna be happy.

"Yeah it is, see?" Scarlett said, as she set the wig on the table. Luna looked over at Scarlett and smiled before jumping into her arms.

"Hi Scarwett." Luna said, as she wrapped her arms around Scarlett. Scarlett hugged Luna, thinking she just realized that it was the same person.

"Scarwett there was some ofer girl in here, say she you." Luna said.

"Oh really well what did she look like?" Scarlett asked.

"She hav' red hair." Luna said, not looking at Scarlett. Scarlett sighed and put her red wig back on as good as she could.

"Luna sweetheart, can you look up at me?" Scarlett asked. Luna looked up at Scarlett and tried to get out her arms instantly.

"No I wan' Scarwett." Luna said, as she pushed away from Scarlett's body.

"Honey, that is Scarlett, she is wearing a wig." Florence said. Luna looked up at Scarlett again and looked at her eyes and saw the emerald eyes she loved.

"Scarwett?" Luna asked, confused.

"Hi sweetheart." Scarlett said, as she rubbed Luna's back. Luna snuggled back into Scarlett's embrace and started to suckle on Scarlett's collarbone. Scarlett felt this but didn't have the heart to stop Luna and let her continue even if she got in trouble with the makeup artist. Luna eventually fell asleep on Scarlett, still suckling on her collarbone. Florence sat on the trailer bed astonished by how quickly Luna fell asleep on Scarlett. Florence got up off the bed and allowed Scarlett to lay on the bed with Luna.

"Abby is gonna kill you." Florence says, as she points to Scarlett's hair.

"Oh well I'd rather Luna be happy and be okay than if my hair is perfectly fine when it is just gonna be messed up anyways." Scarlett said. Florence nodded and headed off to her trailer feeling as Scarlett needed some alone time with Luna. Scarlett rubbed Luna's back while humming a song she used to sing to Rose at night. Scarlett started to drift to sleep when she heard knocking on her trailer door.

"Come in." Scarlett said, carefully sitting up. Abby came in the trailer and nearly shouted at Scarlett.

"You are needed on set, but I need to fix your hair before you can do anything. So you are gonna place this child in the damn bed and come to set." Abby demanded, heading out the door. Scarlett just stayed in the bed with Luna not listening to Abby at all. Another knock at the door gains Scarlett's attention. The person opens the door and comes in closing the door behind them. It was Rachel coming to get Scarlett, but quickly realized why Scarlett never came to set.

"Hey, how old is she?" Rachel asked.

"She's four, me and Lizzie are finalizing her adoption later when I get out of work." Scarlett shared, stroking Luna's head.

"Let me guess, she has had a rough childhood so far?" Rachel asked.

"Yeah, her parents did when she was two, she was placed in an abusive foster home where she has been the past two years." Scarlett said. Rachel nodded and took a seat next to Scarlett on the bed.

"Scarlett dear, you have a very deep love for her. It is very clear but you have to go to set. If it makes you feel better I'm not filming anything right now I can stay here with her or I can go sit in your chair with her behind the camera." Rachel suggested. Scarlett nodded and picked Luna up carrying her behind Rachel to Abby. Abby looked up and let out a gasp.

"You actually got her out of her trailer?" Abby exclaimed. Scarlett rolled her eyes and sat in the chair still holding Luna. Abby fixed Scarlett's wig quickly, pulling Scarlett's hair out of frustration.

"If you're going to continue to pull my hair, I will leave this chair and go home early." Scarlett said, in anger. Abby nodded and began fixing the wig in a gentle fashion, while Luna shifted in Scarlett's arms starting to wake up. Scarlett casted her eyes downward towards Luna as she opened her eyes. Luna's eyes lit up when she saw Scarlett.

"Scarwett." Luna whispered, looking up at Scarlett.

"Hi sweetheart, I have to film but my friend here is gonna sit with you behind the camera. Her name is Rachel." Scarlett said, taking notice of Luna's frightened expression.

"Luna, honey, I promise she is really nice in fact she plays my mom in the movie we're filming." Scarlett said. Luna nodded and laid her head on Scarlett's chest starting to suck on her thumb. Scarlett noticed her sucking on her thumb and quickly removed her hand away from her mouth.

"You can't do that, it will ruin your teeth." Scarlett said, lightly. Luna whined but nodded and played with the rings Scarlett was wearing. Abby finished with Scarlett's hair and had walked away, leaving Scarlett, Luna and Rachel.

"Come on Luna, we need to go to Scarlett's chair." Rachel said, holding her hand out to Luna. Luna studied Rachel before accepting her hand and walking away with Rachel but not before giving Scarlett a hug. Scarlett smiled at the interaction and walked to where she was needed on set meeting up with Florence on her way.