Rough Day

"Do you wanna go to work with me Luna?" Scarlett asked, as she placed Luna on the counter in the bathroom.

"Can I?" Luna asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah honey, you can lets find some clothes for you." Scarlett said, walking into the closet. Scarlett placed Luna on the dresser and picked out some clothes to wear before walking to Lizzie's side and grabbing a sweatshirt Luna could wear for the time being.

"Do you want to wear one of Lizzie's sweatshirts today?" Scarlett asked.

"She no yell?" Luna asked.

"No Luna she won't yell at you honey I promise." Scarlett said, pulling the sweatshirt over Luna's head. Scarlett finished pulling the sweatshirt on Luna and quickly got dressed before heading downstairs to the kitchen and finding an applesauce to give Luna until she gets to work. Scarlett gets her sneakers on while Luna eats her applesauce at the table, Scarlett also grabs Luna's flats and helps her put them on before picking her up and going out to the car. Luna was buckled in the car seat before Scarlett got in the driver's seat and began driving to set. She arrived on set around 30 minutes later and got Luna out the car seat and walked onto set. Florence saw Scarlett and ran up to her but quickly stopped when she realized Scarlett was holding a young girl.

"Hey who's this?" Florence asked.

"This is Luna, she has been staying with us for a few days and I thought it would be a great idea to get her used to the set and all the people." Scarlett said. Florence nodded and looked at Luna.

"Hi Luna, I'm Florence but you can call me Flo." Florence introduced herself to the young girl. Luna slowly waved at Flo and laid her head on Scarlett's shoulder slowly falling asleep.

"I'll be back. I'm gonna go get her comfortable in my trailer and then head to hair and makeup." Scarlett said, heading to her trailer. Florence nodded and headed back towards her trailer. Scarlett opened her trailer door and went to place Luna on the bed only to have her shirt gripped tightly by the young girl.

"Luna what's wrong?" Scarlett asked

"No weave me." Luna said, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"Luna I'm not gonna leave you." Scarlett said, picking Luna back up. Luna hid her face in the crook of Scarlett's neck, still pleading and crying.

"Luna, sweetheart, how about we call Lizzie, do you wanna call Lizzie baby?" Scarlett asked. Luna nodded, keeping her face tucked in the crook of Scarlett's neck. Scarlett kissed Luna's head before grabbing her phone and clicking on Lizzie's contact calling her. Lizzie answered after the third ring..

"Hey baby, everything okay?" Lizzie asked, in a raspy voice.

"Did I wake you babe?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah but it's okay, what's up?" Lizzie asked.

"Um Luna wanted to call you, I went to place her in the bed so I could film and she started crying asking me not to leave her." Scarlett explained. Luna looked up when she heard Scarlett say her name.

Hey baby, Lizzie's on the phone." Scarlett said, looking at Luna.

Wizzie?" Luna asked.

"Yeah, do you want to talk to her?" Scarlett asked. Luna nodded her head frantically. Scarlett moved the phone away from her ear and placed it on speaker.

"Hi Wizzie." Luna shouted, excitedly.

"Hi honey, are you okay?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah I otay now, S'arlett help me." Luna said, leaning into Scarlett's shoulder.

"Yeah she's good at helping, Scar can I talk to you?" Lizzie asked. Scarlett moved the phone and took it off speaker before holding it to her ear again.

"What's up babe?" Scarlett asked, rubbing Luna's side.

"Her case worker got back to me, she said we could go in today at about 5 and sign the certificate, officially making her ours." Lizzie shared, as she found something to wear.

"That's exciting, I'll be home by 3:30 today anyways." Scarlett said.

"Yeah, do you know where my marvel hoodie is? I can't find it." Lizzie said, as she continued to go through her clothing.

"Yeah I do, Luna is wearing it for the day, she needed clothes, so I took one of your sweatshirts." Scarlett said, looking at Luna in Lizzie's marvel sweatshirt.

"Oh okay, we should probably buy her some clothes soon." Lizzie said.

"I know, but she looks so cute in your clothes." Scarlett said.

"Yeah but she needs her own clothes." Lizzie said. Scarlett sighed.

"I know but we just ordered her some clothes that should be here within the next two days. We can take her out and buy her some clothes but we can't buy a whole lot of clothes since we just ordered a lot of clothes for her." Scarlett said.

"Okay then we can do that tomorrow afternoon, I'll see you in a couple of hours." Lizzie said.

"Okay see you later bye baby I love you." Scarlett said.

"By babe, I love you too." Lizzie said, as she hung up the phone. Scarlett looked down at Luna who was now sleeping peacefully on her shoulder. Scarlett headed towards the bed in her trailer and set Luna down on the bed so she can sleep. Florence knocks on the door, causing Scarlett to jump.

"Come in." Scarlett said. Florence opened the door and walked in.

"So they told me to come get you for hair and makeup." Florence said. Scarlett looked back at Luna and then at Florence trying to make her decision.

"Scar, go I can watch her until you get back." Florence said, walking towards Scarlett. Scarlett nodded and walked out the trailer door and headed towards hair and makeup. Around five minutes later Luna started to stir awake. Florence sat next to Luna on the bed, in hopes to not startle the girl.