one

"Did you completely lose your marbles? Because you're rambling like a crazy person right now!"

With arms crossed tightly, to really emphasize the disapproval of his best friend's outrageous suggestion, Yeosang let out a loud snort as a verbal exclamation point to his own statement. As he tilted his head to the side, he wondered if it perhaps was time to re-evaluate the title of best friend, and change it to the more fitting "Park Seonghwa, former best friend of ten years".

Seonghwa chuckled - the usual way, where he lightly shook his head at the same time, and his eyes turned into the shape of small crescent moons. It made him appear almost motherly whenever he did so, or maybe it was simply the resembles to Yeosang's own mother, and how she always did the very same every time she thought he was acting silly.

Low tunes of acoustic covers of the current popular songs, covered over the silence between the two friends, as neither of them spoke for a brief moment. Yeosang fiddled impatiently with the bottom hem of his black shirt, glancing over at the baristas shouting out customer names from behind the counter, before his eyes swayed back towards Seonghwa.

His one year older friend was wearing an oversized beige and light grey striped cardigan, which he used the bottom of the sleeves of to cover his hands, when he raised the blue mug with steaming hot coffee towards his lips. The cardigan was drifting slowly down his shoulders, and as any other day he looked so effortlessly good that it had a group of girls at a table in the corner gawking at him.

"I did not graduate from SNU to become a babysitter for a full grown man-child!" Yeosang then added in a grumble, but it only made Seonghwa do the chuckling thing again.

"Who is acting like a man-child right now though?" the older teasingly said. "Besides, I'm just trying to help you, Yeosang. A good job is hard to find these days, and I really think this one could be an amazing opportunity for you."

"I would prefer to actually get use out of my education,"

"You're fresh out of uni, you're too green. Take this job, get some experience, then you can go get whatever job you want."