four

"I'm quitting!"

"I'm quitting!"

The loud buzz of the city nearly drowned out his voice, as Yeosang shoved his way through the crowded streets, carrying Wooyoung's outrageous Starbucks order, paleo breakfast, and two outfits picked up from the tailor. At least today's errands didn't involve any 'strawberry milkshake with a swirly straw'.

His phone was pressed between his ear and his shoulder, nearly slipping away every time he took a fast paced step forward.

"Don't be such a drama queen," Seonghwa chuckled from the other end of the call.

"I'm not being a drama queen!" Yeosang shouted back, earning a few surprised stares from the people passing him by. "I had to help him home, and tug him into bed like a five year old. This isn't what I signed up for! And! He made me spend the night!"

"Oh!" It was clear that Seonghwa did his best to hold back a surprised laugh, and Yeosang rolled his eyes at the struggling sound the older made. "Is that so?"

"Ew, no, nothing happened! I sat on the bedside, waiting for the sun to rise, only for him to wake up and act like the stupid brat that he is!"

Yeosang shivered as a thought he hoped to forget again immediately ran through his head. Jung Wooyoung might have been greatly desired by many, but Yeosang wasn't one of them.

"Anyway, Yeosang, I need to run, but I'll see you tonight at San's party, right?"

A sigh instantly fell from Yeosang's lips, at the reminder of their mutual friend's get-together. Although it was Saturday, Yeosang shouldn't feel too certain to get some actual time off - only three days into his new job, and he already knew that Jung Wooyoung was a 24/7 kind of job.

"Yeah, I'll see if I can make it, okay bye."

The call ended and it was perfectly timed with Yeosang walking up to the front door of Wooyoung's apartment complex. The phone was slipped into the paper bag, down between the take away boxes of breakfast. With the help from the doorman pushing the button in the elevator for him, Yeosang got to the top floor, struggling not to drop anything during the last distance towards the brat sent from Hell.