three

The city lights were flashing outside the car windows, when Yeosang was driving through the city, although on the backseat of a cab - giving him time to glance out at the night view of Seoul

Wooyoung had called him, interrupting the dinner time with his friends. It wasn't that Yeosang had been too upset about having to cut the hang out short however, not when Seonghwa had left already, and left him alone with only San.

'You have to let go of that stupid crush.'

Yeosang had tried, he really had. He had even gone on dates, although he was well aware that he had no intention of going further, than sitting through a dreadful evening getting drunk on cheap wine. He had told himself repeatedly to get over Seonghwa, to just forget about it, as he knew nothing could ever happen between them.

But it was easier said than done, and his heart wanted the unattainable. Seonghwa was like a fairytale creature, so gentle and soft in everything he did and said, so magical and enchanting to look at - but just like a fairytale, the mutual love Yeosang was so desperately hoping for, was out of reach for his bleeding heart and trembling hands.

"Stupid..." he mumbled to himself, checking the time on his phone.

Half past nine - but it was important that Yeosang showed up as soon as he could, at the address Wooyoung had sent him after the call. An emergency, was the exact words that had been used, but after only two days with the superstar, Yeosang already had his doubts how important it would actually turn out to be.

The first two days had been fairly easy to get through, minus the incident with the drugs of course, and had mostly been him waiting around for Wooyoung to finish interviews, photoshoots, and getting his lunch for him. So far, it had been a lot of waiting around, not that it bothered Yeosang that much, not even the part of him waiting in the car, while Wooyoung would go visit one of his French model girls, and return with lipstick smeared all over his collar.

All in all, fairly easy, but it didn't mean that Yeosang felt too excited about the job.

As he let out a loud yawn, Yeosang thought how lovely it would be head home instead, and get some rest, but his boss had told him on his first day "your most important priority, is to make sure he is content at all time. Do whatever to make him happy, got it?", and so, Yeosang let the cab take him to the destination, which was nowhere near his own, warm bed.