two

It was a warm day in August, one of the most humid of the Summer that year, and wearing his usual all black outfit, Yeosang was sweating waterfalls down the back of his neck

"Gross," he mumbled to himself, unwilling to accept the fact that if only he had worn shorts that day, and perhaps a lighter colored t-shirt, things wouldn't be that bad.

Seonghwa had picked out a different outfit for him, but once again it appeared that the so called best friend had forgotten that the two of them, were two completely different kind of people. Not only did Yeosang refuse to wear anything colorful, as in ever, but Seonghwa apparently wasn't one to be affected by the weather - or, at least he didn't let it show. Fashion above everything, as the young photographer always said, wearing knitted cardigans in the summer and thin silk shirts in the winter.

The city was buzzing as always, the streets were filled with people from youngsters hanging out to elderly businessmen all suited up, and wearing their leather briefcase to and from the office. Yeosang rushed down the street, constantly checking the Naver map on his phone, where he had typed in the address Wooyoung had handed him.

Seven minutes into his new job, and he already hated it. Not that it came as a surprise to him.

"W-what?" As his eyes glanced over the building that the map claimed to be the destination, Yeosang frowned at the sight.

Having expected to end up in front of one of the millions of colorful cafés, which were plastered all over Seoul, he stood dumbfounded on the sidewalk, staring at a rundown building with no flashy neon sign above the door.

"This can't be right..."

Yeosang shook his head, shaking his phone around as if it would change anything. His attention was then drawn into the small alley way next to the building, and as it was in the middle of the day, he didn't fear any potential danger of checking it out. Many stores and cafés were hidden in the alleys around the city, and perhaps this was another case of that.

And sure enough, a wooden sign with the same name as the one written on the small business card in his hand, Snow White, was soon showing up in front of him. But, while Yeosang had expected a coffee shop, or some kind of juice place, he glared at the door to what appeared to be an old pub.