five

Yeosang tapped his foot against the floor, staring out the window with his phone clenched in his hand

Yeosang tapped his foot against the floor, staring out the window with his phone clenched in his hand. One hour had passed by already, with him waiting for Wooyoung to finish his audition, but Yeosang didn't even realize how much time he had spent already, sitting in the waiting room.

On the car ride Wooyoung had brought the bag of breakfast, looking through it and found Yeosang's phone, which he had forgotten he had slipped into the bag while maneuvering through the streets earlier.

"Oh, who's this?" the young star had asked, in a surprisingly curious manner, while looking at the lock-screen on Yeosang's phone.

"It's just... My best friend," Yeosang had replied, snatching the phone away and stuffing it into safety in his pocket.

Yes, his lock-screen was a photo of himself and Seonghwa, taken a few years back on a trip to Jeju. It wasn't unusual in anyway to use a photo like that, it was simply a fond memory, and Wooyoung didn't comment or react any further on it either. The world didn't need to know the real reason, which of course was how Yeosang's heart skipped a beat every time he looked at it.

The sound of the door opening pulled him out of his thoughts, and Yeosang quickly got up from his seat. Wooyoung came walking out, looking rather grumpy and headed straight for the door, not even waiting for Yeosang to catch up with him.

"Bullshit!" Wooyoung shouted, the second he had slammed the car door shut.

Hesitantly, Yeosang looked to his left side where Wooyoung was fuming.

"What happened?"

"I'm way too over-qualified for that movie, and they dared to comment on the fact that I didn't read the script beforehand!"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes, huffing and puffing while the car took them through the city. While Yeosang did agree with the casters, on how an actor should indeed have read the script before an audition, he knew his opinion wasn't wanted in that given moment, and he chose to stay silent.

On their way to Wooyoung's next appointment of the day, a visit to the hairdresser to get his hair styled for an interview later that same day, the young superstar kept complaining non-stop.