~a dark, lingering sense of overcoming danger~

five

The forest ground was almost blanketed by leaves while the bare branches of the tall trees were white with freshly fallen snow, the light from above caused the shadows to stretch from each tree trunk. In the middle of it all, Bella stood with her eyes shut, basically sunning herself with a small smile on her heart shaped face.

A deep growl, dangerous and eerie, then echoed through the woods behind the brunette.

She spun around with her chocolate eyes wide, trying to focus on where the sound was coming from, when in the next second a massive wolf like animal that towered over her, appeared out of the shadows. Which had to have been impossible because... there was no way it could have hidden behind that tree. Simply impossible.

The gigantic beast had midnight black fur with burnt orange eyes that glowed like a raging fire consuming her very soul, but strangely, they looked familiar. Flickering flames seemed to flutter wildly over it's tremendous body with every move it made, closer and closer to her.

The young woman froze, struck with absolute awe, as the enormous creature shed its thick, ebony pelt, which then crumbled to embers and ashes. It rose onto its back two feet, changing into a man.

But he wasn't... him.

He was tall, broad shouldered and scarred in some places while the image of the beast, standing upright flickered over him. His eyes were now deep ocean blue and flashed an intense amber as he stared directly at Bella. Closer and closer, the man was suddenly near enough to the brunette to touch.

Another growl left his mouth, this one softer, but full of possession and reverence. He slowly leant down to caress her cheeks, his gaze taking in every detail of her porcelain pale face until finally the beast gently lifted her chin until their eyes met.

Bella let out a warm, shaky breath, the man making shivers run down her spine. He then pressed his hot lips to her forehead, "Mine."

She swallowed as her heart thumped wildly, when she felt a strange sense of something come over her. It crashed over the Swan like an immense tidal wave and the brunette couldn't stop herself from answering him, "Yours."

The beast, with a wide smirk, hummed with pleasure, now looking completely human as he pulled her into his muscled arms.
Leaning in even closer, she could feel his breath on her face, "My Bella."

And he kissed her like she'd never been kissed before.

:3

Rykar opened his eyes as an aura of danger spread through his veins like ice. A sense not meant for him, but it seemed like something close was trying to threaten or harm his vulnerable soulmate. As gently and as quietly as he could, the hellhound managed to slip out from under his slumbering Bella and crept like a fox out of her room and the house.

The beast stood barefoot in the backyard, digging his hands into the pockets of the peculiar jacket his Bella had given him that felt strange to the touch. He stared out into the trees, watching the forest with a certain harsh gaze from his past when a flash of wild, messy hair the colour of rust, caught his attention.

His ocean blue eyes instantly ignited a blazing fire, gleaming with golden flames of fury as they met a pair of stunned ruby red orbs. A sinister snarl, baring his teeth, was ready to explode from his throat as the image of his human hellhound figure flickered for a second over his tensed up human self.