~a shudder of unbridled madness~

nine

Bella and Tulay pulled up in front of a certain house on the Reservation, one of the two houses that the younger Swan really didn't want to be close to right now. But her gaze was stolen by the girl who had practically kidnapped her, dragging her out of her house... even though she went willingly.

"You finally ready for answers, Mathair?" the white blonde, Irish woman flipped up her mirrored sunglasses and swung her long leg off the bike before helping off the brunette.

"Honestly. Why do you keep calling me that?!" Bella tugged the borrowed helmet from her head and hung it on the handlebar. She crossed her arms and cocked her hip to the side before an eyebrow at the second newest person in her life in a matter of two days.

Tulay gave the eighteen year old a cheeky smirk, threading her perfectly manicured fingers through her slightly wavy locks touseling them before replacing her sunglasses on top of her head. She then straightened her leather jacket, "I'm not the one who's gonna tell you, little bird. Or later I might..." she sang softly and sarcastically.

The other girl groaned then shook out her reddish brown curls, an unimpressed pout on her pale face as she glared lightly at the blonde, "That's just not fair."

Bella's chocolate coloured gaze danced over the treeline to her right as if sensing something closing in on them. It was so strange and only something she'd just recently felt...

Now she was nervous.

Here she was, standing only several feet away from the door of the house of someone she thought was her best friend. That nervousness turned into anger and so she was going to demand some goddamn answers for the bloody questions she really hadn't figured out to ask yet...

And one of them... was staring right at her with an amused smirk on her pale, fae like face while she lit up yet another one of those cancer sticks and leant against her bike.

The tallish brunette closed her eyes and gulped. At least Tulay, as annoying as she is, was right here. Jacob had just completely ghosted her. Bella wasn't gonna let it fly, not after everything that's happened.

Her silver eyed shadow followed her somewhat closely to the Black House. She was ready, the Swan was telling herself. She was. Whatever was about to be thrown in her face, she was ready.

A spark of fear was quickly extinguished with the image of the smirking face of her tall, dark haired stranger and everything he'd made her feel in the short amount of time she'd known him.

The young woman rolled her shoulders and straightened her spine, then began a not so sure footed march, when the front door to Jacob's house was suddenly thrown open, banging loudly against the wall before slamming shut. The anger on his face made her take a step back.

"Bella!" Her best? friend shouted with disbelief, "What the hell do you think you're doing here?! You need to go. Get out, now. You don't belong here!"

With her heart in absolute pieces, Tulay moved to stand in front of the brunette and let out a little growl, "Now yah listen 'ere, yah fuckin' gobshite," her usually faded accent now thick with anger, "Don't yah be screamin' yah guts out at her or I'll knock yah on yah wee arse and bust yah fuckin' dial."

"Who the hell are you?" the Black screwed his face up as if he'd smelt something awful and Bella finally looked up at him. He'd changed. He was taller, buffer... meaner. He'd had cut his long hair that the younger Swan had always admired. The Black teen, could she even call him that anymore, was shirtless and shoeless, wearing only cut off denim shorts. That left the large tribal looking tattoo on his bicep, right in Bella's eyeliner.