~a raging ball of uncontrollable fire~

ten

Rykar looked towards the setting sun through the red and orange leaves at the darkening sky. The stars were only now beginning to greet him after so long. It brought him a sweet sense of peace.

"In two days, the Lady of the Night will caress the full moon." The Ancient Beast of lost times turned his steel blue eyes back to the Wolf in his presence, Rykar's gaze flickering a fiery gold. The sheer intensity made Sam step back. "As your Elders do not know the Lore of my kind or as little as they may think, the Hellhounds, who are more akin to the Children of the Moon than you, shift against our will. Therefore, I suggest, Pup, you and your little cubs stay indoors that night."

Sam's dark eyes widened at the knowledge given to him and the warning. He then, carefully asked, needing to know for what Billy had mentioned... "Elder Black had spoken of what could happen if one might walk between a hellhound and the chosen, their mate..."

"Did he now?" Rykar had turned his body away, losing interest in the conversation and instead focused on the soft wind brushing about his hair and sweeping over his skin. The Creature of Darkness and Death glanced back at the Wolf of Taha Aki's Warrior descendants, "Then you know it would be a very, very bad idea."

The 'temporary' Alpha, at least in Rykar's displeased eyes, nodded curiously as the Beast took a long, deep breath.

"There are few other beings capable of keeping us contained for the night, when our mate is not ready in any way for our... 'advances,' be it physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically... The Hellhounds would always contact these other Creatures who could at least keep us bay until sunrise. An old friend of mine, dead now, of course, killed a Phoenix an hour before sunrise... Thank the Gods for one of those demons, although he did escape with a few scars. But that one was a strange one, always the first to volunteer for every full moon... I enjoyed his presence."

The Uley looked like he was about to faint. A Phoenix? A demon?

"The only one I can think of right now, however... as I've been chained up in a lifeless cavern for centuries, therefore I'm unsure if she is still amongst the living or not."

Without warning, the Hound frowned as an electric spike of panic and icy shards of fear through his nerves. He and the shifter trailed closer and closer to the 'Alpha's' den, but it was not until Rykar met the forest edge did that panic and fear morph into a raging ball of uncontrollable fire.

"Rykar. Rykar!"

:3

Tulay and Bella were both slumped on the old, worn out but well loved sofa in the Swans' living room, staring at the ceiling with the two just in a daze.

Then... there was a soft giggle.

That giggle... got louder.

And that giggle... became hysterical.

The brunette was practically delirious, not noticing the wide eyed look by the now worried banshee... before she started cackling along too.

Tulay jolted slightly when she felt fingers entwine with hers as their loud, frenzied laughter slowly, leaving the two breathing heavily, with silly smiles on their flushed, red cheeked faces, "Tha' was absolutely brilliant. Did you see his stupid face?! Looked like a bloody smacked arse, it did!"