~a habit of finding dead things~

eight

The strange, young silver eyed woman darted her curious gaze around the plain, actually boring, bedroom of the young Swan, while the brunette herself stood quietly in the corner, staring. She watched the newest 'guest' in her eventful life, stroll through her house before finally plopping right down on her window seat.

Her dad had been more than thrilled to meet the platinum blonde, believing that she was the one who had snapped his baby girl out of her depressed funk, pulling her back from the living dead and given her just a little bit of happiness that morning.

Because, come on, his Bells was completely different today compared to when that damned Cullen boy abandoned her in the bloody woods. If he ever saw that kid again... they'd be having words, that's for sure. But right now, he was thankful, beyond so. He'd even seen his little girl smile. It may have been small. But it was a start.

"Who are you?" Bella asked once more, narrowing her chocolate brown eyes in suspicion.

But without a care, while shedding her black and patched leather jacket, Tulay wriggled her hips to relax and let out a pleased and carefree sigh. She leaned back against the window, comfortable amongst the plethora of cushions then lit up a cigarette with an impish smirk that just promised trouble and from her lips, a thick Irish accent announced in a confident and brazen tone, "I, dearest Mathair, am gonna be your bestest friend in the whole wide world.

Bella scoffed as she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, cocking her hip with a confidence that she had no idea where had come from. But still, clinging onto that confidence, a judgemental scowl settled on her soft face as she looked the blonde up and down, "The last person who said that to me, 'Miss Weird Chick Who Came Out Of Nowhere And Barged Into My House,' pissed right off and abandoned me without a how do you do."

The silver eyed young woman flicked the ash off her cigarette out the slightly ajar window-

When was that opened...?

-then made the hateful glare at the floor, "That bitch..." Tulay then looked up at the brunette, "Want me to kill her? Even just a little bit?"

A shocked gasp of laughter left Bella's throat. It hit her so hard, that she needed to sit down cause her ribs hurt. It took her a few minutes to calm down before looking back over to the smirking blonde, "How did you get here?"

"Well, Mathair, if you look outside, I'd say my Kawasaki H2. But if you're asking why I'm here, then I'd tell you I simply followed the many whispers in my head." Tulay stretched her legs out and elegantly crossed them, then took her now dead cigarette and shoved the butt into her jeans pocket.

Don't litter.

The Swan closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, feeling the need to buy a simple children's book on supernatural creatures. Because really... she was starting to feel like an idiot.

The brunette had just dragged a hellhound into her bed for God's sake, so Bella should probably keep her mind open, "And that makes you a...?"

"We'll play a game-"

Bella's eye twitched.

"-I'm of old Irish blood. I can give a bloody good scream when the need calls for it. I have a habit of finding dead things and there's always little whispers echoing through my noggin'. Sometimes they make sense, sometimes they don't."