Hello, Lovelies!

Hi, you guys, my name is Oakley and I am so excited to welcome you to Book 2 of my rewritten Fruit Series!

Before you get started, here's some things to know:

As I'm sure you saw in Unattainable, there are some major differences in major events, pivotal moments, characters, and many other details. This is the reason I kept my original series because of how drastically different my mind was able to conjure the story years later after two plus years of a real adult relationship, facing my trauma, being diagnosed with Autism + ADHD and being introduced to the amazing world of anime.

The way my books are being written now is the way I want to publish them eventually, so all questions, comments, feedback and interactions are welcome and encouraged!

I will have a more in depth announcement at the end of the book, but in case you're curious, I have a Patreon where I post two extras weekly (8-10 extras a month) . Find my account @Talexbabe on Patreon and Instagram! Insta is where you'll find voting, sneak peaks of chapters and extras, and announcements for upcoming books.

On Patreon you'll also find Maps of my Fantasy world, character profiles, Region break downs and more

Please be aware that my book covers some sensitive topics, so here are the trigger warnings now

‼️Trigger Warning‼️
This book covers controversial hard issues like:

-abuse
-generational trauma
-harmful gender language
-harmful parents
-violence
-fighting
-autism/adhd topics
-death
-kidnapping
-torture
-sexually assault
-rape

These are all the triggers that I can think of, and if I miss any feel free to comment. I hate to spoil a book, but I want to make sure all my readers feel safe, comfortable and well informed about what they're about to read.

And finally, I want to give you all a big thank you, to new readers and those that have followed me since I first posted the original Forbidden over three years ago. My dream is to one day publish my books and escape into the wild after exploring the world in a mini van. I don't want a lavish life or a lot of money, I'm just a simple neurodivergent person who's favorite escape didn't seem to have a lot of loving healthy versions of what love could look like. And I fell in love with the story telling and am so excited to share the world that lives in my heart and mind with all of you.

I hope you fall in love, cry, scream, yell, threaten, take a break, come back, start all over again and melt through the screen into the pages and the world that I managed to grab and tuck into this sweet peaceful slice of existence.

So even if you don't comment, or vote. Enjoy.

Enjoy the experience.

Enjoy the people.

I hope you truly enjoy this series.

Thank you all,

- Author Oakley Hawkins

Overstimulated 21 year old who's only goal in life is to share a dream.