𝟶.𝟶𝟹

𝙾𝚊𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝|| 𝙾𝚊𝚔𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

Stepping off of the school bus once again Oaklynn yawned some seeing the repetitive start of each of her days. She would get up at five am to get ready for school, her bus would come at six thirty, and by seven am they would be released to go into the school.

She felt like her life was just so unproductive and couldn't wait to feel a adventure. Walking into the school building Oaklynn stopped at the vending machines making sure she grabbed a few snacks just to get her through the day before, making her way into the cafeteria.

Seeing Jai'are and Nehemiah she felt her mood getting better. It had been a few weeks of Nehemiah being at the school and you could say Oaklynn and Nehemiah had kind've built a relationship. Oaklynn got to learn more personal stuff about Nehemiah which made them more so friends you could say.

Oaklynn still found Nehemiah super attractive but, with him being so fresh and her not knowing how to flirt she never said anything; plus he was the eye-candy of the school and had been entertaining Kehlani which Oaklynn found a turn off only because Kehlani was a whore.

"Hey y'all." Oaklynn said taking a seat in front of the two who looked drained and exhausted.

"Wassup." Nehemiah said giving her a head nod.

"Hey, you look cute." Jai said seeing Oaklynn's outfit before she had taken her seat. Oaklynn had worn a white cropped fitting shirt that stopped lower belly, a pair of straight legged form fitting sweat pants and a pair of ultra mini chestnut Uggs. Her hair was parted in a deep side part showing off her inches. She looked good to say the least.

"Don't hype me I just threw on anything

"Don't hype me I just threw on anything." She said with a smile on her face.

"Yes girl that booty poking too." Jai'are said turning Oaklynn up making Oaklynn stand up turning so Jai and Nehemiah could see her ass.