𝟶.𝟶𝟻

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐭.𝟐 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫!

(𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐥. 𝐈 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬.)

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟-𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

𝙾𝚊𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝|| 𝙾𝚊𝚔 𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

𝙻𝚘𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚜, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

𝟺:𝟸𝟶𝚊𝚖

Oaklynn sighed picking her phone up from the side of the bed so she could turn the ringing alarm off that had not only startled her but Jai'are as well.

"I hate this part of the day the most." Jai complained throwing her pillow over her head. They both laid in their exact same positions for about five more minutes, that's when Cassie did her rounds knocking on each door making sure the teens and pre-teens had been awake.

Their plane didn't take off until six-thirty but, since it was a fuller home Cassie and Alonzo wanted to be at the airport a few hours ahead of time so they weren't rushing.

"Wake up girls!" She called opening the door before switching the bedroom light on causing both girls to groan.

"We're up momma dang." Jai whined now throwing the cover over herself.

"Well get up or you gone be left." And with that Cassie left out of the room shutting the door behind herself.

The girls eventually got up out of the bed and began their day. Since everyone took showers the night before all the family had to do now was brush their teeth, wash their faces, and get dressed.

Oaklynn decided to keep her outfit she had worn to bed on deciding not to change into anything uncomfortable she just completed her outfit with a hoodie and some UGG slippers.