𝟶.𝟷𝟷

(𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬😭! 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐎 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬!)

(𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬😭! 𝐈 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚�...

𝙾𝚊𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝|| 𝙾𝚊𝚔
𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

"Be careful while y'all out there! Call me every hour and don't be doing nothing-" Cassie stopped looking at the three teens who sat in her car as she dropped them off at Heartfield-Jackson Atlanta international airport, "that I wouldn't do."

"Momma please save your speech you do this everytime." Jai annoyingly said with attitude since it was already so early in the morning and her mother had already hit the girls with this same line.

"Girl shut up and get out my car. Oaklynn make sure y'all call me when y'all land."

"Okay momma." She lowly mumbled opening the back door so she could get out and grab her stuff from the trunk.

Oaklynn did a quick glance at Nehemiah who held a look of irritation on his face which was normal when he was woken up abruptly out of his sleep.

After they all got out of the car and grabbed their luggages, the three teens waved Cassie goodbye before making their way into the airport.

"Where's the boys?" Jai asked Nehemiah who walked sluggishly behind Jai and Oaklynn.

"They should be here." He sleepily said his voice deeper than normal since he still had sleep on his brain.

Oaklynn slowed her pace so she was now next to Nehemiah before, she nudged his shoulder softly with a smile plastered on her face.

"Wake up stop mugging." She laughed looking up at his mad facial expression.

"Ian mugging I'm just tired." He yawned dragging his feet along with his suitcase.

"You can sleep on the plane. Dont forget we need energy for our group activities tonight." She smirked not waiting on his reply before she picked up her pace to catch back up with Jai'are.