𝟶.𝟶𝟾

𝙽𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚊𝚑 𝙰𝚣𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚑𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗|| 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

"I can't wait until we go on break again. I'm over this school shit." Nehemiah yawned as he slouched in his seat next to Oaklynn who didn't pay him any mind.

"Boy we only got a few more months and then you don't got to worry about school." She said sarcastically with a cheesy smile on her face causing Nehemiah to smack his lips at her.

"That don't mean I'm not over this shit." He mumbled laying his head on his arm that had been placed on the desk. He faced Oaklynn which he didn't mind the view because she looked good to him.

She had worn a cream turtleneck, with a plaid ruffled trimmed overall form fitting dress that had been designed to show her chest, she had paired the outfit with a pair of matte leather chunky boot heels, some fishnet stockings and a black matted beret. Her hair had been in loose curls which only completed the outfit.

He hadn't seen Oaklynn dressed up just because but, either way he enjoyed everything about it. To him she could make a dress down and dress up outfit look like the best outfit picked out.

"You look nice." He complimented causing Oaklynn to look his way with a smile on her face just showcasing how beautiful she was to Nehemiah.

Nehemiah couldn't help but to look at Oaklynn. He wanted to take things further than what they were but, he felt he didn't want to settle down anytime soon seeing as to he had girls throwing themselves at him and since he was only a few months into his new life in Atlanta, he wasn't about to block it with a hopping into a relationship.

He felt him and Oaklynn's relationship was fine as it was. They kissed and touched on one another here and there but, ultimately they knew where they stood with one another.

"Thank you sir." She cheesed crossing her calves over eachother as she leaned on her desk more.

"You welcome."

Their French class had went just as fast as it had came and by time Nehemiah knew it the bell was ringing for their next class.

Walking through the hallway he halted once they made it to Oaklynn's locker. He leaned up against the locker next to hers waiting on her to grab her stuff.

While doing so he looked around the hall seeing all the kids walking by quickly so the bell wouldn't beat them to class.

"I can't believe prom is coming up." Oaklynn said to Nehemiah as she grabbed the paper off the ground of her locker that had been stuffed into it through the holes aligning the door.