𝟶.𝟷𝟸

(I need to go through and proofread lol I was writing this years ago, so bear with me with the grammar and punctuation!!)

Another update yayyyyyyyyyy

Rated R.

𝙾𝚊𝚔𝚕𝚢𝚗𝚗 𝙳𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚐𝚎𝚝|| 𝙾𝚊𝚔𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊
|𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝|

"Shit." Oaklynn groaned feeling the drums of her imagination banging against her forehead. It didn't help the fact that the sun was beaming through the open windows and onto her nude body.

"Why am I naked?" She thought to herself but, halted that thought seeing Nehemiah laying next to her his top half showing his bare back since he was laying on his stomach.

"Did we fuck?" She continued, wondering why she didn't remember anything. She didn't even remember coming up to the room so, everything going on was a surprise to her.

Laying in bed for only a little while longer... just trying to find the energy to get the day started, Oaklynn finally lifted out of the bed, grabbing her towel that had been thrown lazily on the standing chair so she could take a shower. She prayed the shower would help the hangover that drowned her thoughts and get her back in a better mood.

After taking a much needed shower, Oaklynn slipped into her underwear before she brushed her teeth before.

Throwing on a orange crossover halter top, with a pair of high waisted bell bottoms, and a pair of white sandals. Since her hair was curly she fought through the urge to lay back down and decided to lightly go over her hair so she could get it back straight.

Throwing her hair into a slicked ponytail, she made sure her edges were laid before putting on a colorful wrap headband. Pairing her look with a few accessories she finally felt complete.

 Pairing her look with a few accessories she finally felt complete