>*Cute moments with the members*<

🍀Heeseung🍀

You were walking with Heeseung to the store to buy some snacks, because it was movie night. 

Jay had given you guys a list of food and you guys were gonna pick out a few other things.

You were just walking, when Heeseung suddenly grabbed you and held you close to him.

"What the heck?" You asked, confused by his actions. He didn't speak and kept you there. He eventually let go and sighed.

"You were almost run over by a biker!" He said. 

"Where?" You looked around.

"They're gone now, stupid." He shook his head at you.

"Nah, I think you just wanted an excuse to give me a hug!" You giggled.

He scrunched up his face. "Never! You're annoying, who would hug you?" 

"I'm not annoying! Stop lying Heeseung, it's okay to give hugs." You rolled your eyes, before jumping and practically tackling Heeseung.

Your arms were around his waist as you squeezed him into a tight hug. 

"Yah, Mika! Let goooo!" He said.

You let go. "I love you oppa!" You said, doing aegyo to make him cringe.

"Never do that again." He said.

"Oh look on the ground!" You said.

Heeseung looked down and you quickly pecked his forehead.

"MIKA!"

He chased after you as you laughed.

🍀Jay🍀

It was your cousins birthday, and you were down in the dumps, because she was all the way in America and you couldn't see her.

Jay knocked on your door. "Hey, you okay gem?" Jay said, using his nickname for you.

"Yeah I'm okay!" You said, wiping your tears.

"You don't sound okay.." He said, a hint of concern in his voice.

"I am, I promise!" You croaked, trying your best to sound enthusiastic.

You heard footsteps walking down the hall, away from.your door. You signed with relief, until a second later, they came back.

"Mika, open the door." Jay sighed.

"Fine." You opened the door and saw Jay standing there with a bunch of snacks in his hand, and his laptop under his arm.

You looked at him, confused.

"We're watching Coraline." He said. You squealed, it was your favorite movie and you hadn't watched it in forever.

He sat down on your bed and set his laptop down.

You both ended up watching the movie and some other shows.