>*Seventeen*<

"NOOOOOO!" 

Huening Kai's screech echoed around TXT'S dorm.

"MY EARS!" Soobin smacked Kai on the forehead.

"HEY!" Kai gasped.

You and Taehyun just laughed hysterically at the two.

Kai and his members had invited you over to their dorm to play some games since they didn't have any promotions for a day.

Currently, Kai had just been ordered to pick up four cards in their game of Uno.

"It's not even that many cards!" Beomgyu protested.

"BUT I WAS SO CLOSE TO WINNING!" 

"JUST PICK UP THE CARDS BRO!" Yeonjun yelled, causing Huening Kai to blow out a frustrated breath and slowly pick up four cards.

You all continued the game, until eventually Taehyun won.

"You totally cheated!" Beomgyu protested.

"How?" Taehyun snickered.

"I don't know how! But you definitely did some smart person shit to win." 

"Language!" Soobin said, earning an eye roll from Beomgyu.

"Bro, y'alls hair is FRIED." You spoke randomly, noticing the guy's hair.

Yeonjun shrugged. "It is what it is."

"New comebacks require new hair." Taehyun said.

"I haven't even watched the music video yet." You laughed.

"WHAT?!?!" Kai screamed. "HOW?!?!"

"I watched like the beginning, but I was interrupted cause Sunoo almost burned down the dorm...I never got the chance to resume." You explained.

Kai ran to his room and came back with his laptop. He pulled you down on the couch next to him and pulled up their newest music video.

The others sat and watched it too.

When it was over, you busted out into laughter. "KAI, PUT ON A SHIRT BRO." 

Kai's face flushed and he hit you playfully. "STOP LAUGHINGGGGG!!!"

Your laughing fit went on for another minute before you took a deep breath and calmed down. "Sorry, sorry! It was really good though!" 

"Thank you, thank you." Yeonjun playfully bowed.

You all continued talking about the music video, until there was a knock on the door.

Soobin got up to answer it. It was Sunoo and Jake.

"Oh, hey guys." Soobin greeted them.

"Heyyy. We need Mika back. It's pretty important." Sunoo said.

"Welp. Byeeee." You quickly hugged Huening Kai and the rest of the guys, before leaving with Sunoo and Jake.

"What's so important?" You asked.

"Oh, nothing. We just missed you!" Jake chuckled.

You playfully rolled you eyes at them.

Once you guys got back to the dorm, Niki and Sunghoon immediately came and practically tackled you.

"I was only gone for like, two hours! Geez!" You laughed.

 "Two hours is long!" Niki protested.

"That's what she said." Jake erupted into laughter at his own joke.

"That wasn't even funny." Sunoo gave Jake a judgment look, to which he just shrugged.

You just shook your head at them and changed the subject. "Anyway, who wants to help me make a cake for my vlog?"

"ME!"