>*Four*<

(HIII. I forgot to mention that you guys are in California right now, I'm going off Enhypen's real tour dates lmao..ALSO ik the time zones for Asia and America are different and ik I prob messed up with the time and stuff, but just bare with me😭💖 ANDDD last thing I swear guys😭 I might not have the right order for the songs and whatever, I'm just gonna make it to where they perform in order the order each comeback was released)

You were shaken awake.

"Mika! Come on, we're here!!" 

You opened your eyes to see Sunoo and Niki jumping up and down in excitement.

You rolled your eyes.

Niki grabbed hold of your arms and pulled you up with a strong force, almost making you fall.

"HEY!" You pulled his hair.

"OWWW! WHAT THE HECK MIKA?!?!" 

You could hear Sunghoon and Jake snickering as Niki shot them an angry look.

You grabbed your bags and you all walked out the jet and into the airport.

You didn't expect any fans to be at the airport in America, but there were. You groaned, you weren't scared or panicked, just a bit annoyed.

You were happy though. There definitely weren't as many fans here as there were in Korea and it made you feel a bit better.

You guys walked outside and into a van.

"What time is it?" You rubbed your eyes.

Jay checked his phone. "10:00 PM.*

Niki widened his eyes. " It took us 13 hours to get here?!?!" 

Jay nodded.

"We got on the plane at 6:00 am and we arrived here at 10:00 so yeah, about 13 hours." Jungwon shrugged.

You sighed and rested your head on Jake, who sat beside you.

An hour later, you guys arrived at your hotel.

You got your things and waddled out the car and into the lobby of the hotel. 

You guys checked in and went to your rooms.

You were sharing a room with Sunoo.

"Get some rest, we're performing tomorrow!" Sunoo whispered, pressing a kiss onto your forehead.

He went over to the other bed and laid down. He fell asleep in exactly 5 minutes.

You chuckled a bit at his soft snores and rolled over onto your back.

After about 10 minutes of tossing and turning and laying wide awake from nerves, you finally fell asleep.

...

You woke up and checked the time. It was 10 am. You sighed and turned to see that Sunoo was out of bed. Right on cue, he came out the bathroom all dressed.

"Hey we're leaving in 20 minutes hurry!"

You sat up and went to the bathroom. You brushed your teeth, washed your hair, and showered.

You changed into some grey sweatpants, a black tank top, and a black hoodie.

You exited the bathroom and went down to the lobby with Sunoo.

You met everyone else there and you all headed to the van and drove to the venue.

Once you got there, you all practiced for hours and hours, occasionally taking breaks and a one hour break for lunch.