>*Fifteen*<

You were sitting down in your managers office along with, Sunghoon, Niki, and Sunoo.

You had all been called for an unknown reason. 

You were nervous and held Sunoo's hand under the table as your manager began to speak.

"So. I'm sure you're all wondering why I've called you guys here..in case you are nervous, I just wanted to say you guys are not in any kind of trouble."

Sunghoon let out a sigh of relief.

"So. As you all know, fans love when you guys interact with each other, specifically, they love when there are interactions between any of you." He pointed to the boys. "And Mika."

"Therefore, Mika, we need you to interact with these three more.. For fan service, okay?" 

You nodded.

"That's all, you may be dismissed."

You all left the room.

"Well that was awkward." Niki said.

"Agreed." You replied.

"So now we have to give fans more clips or stuff of us together. That shouldn't be a problem." You said.

___

It was later on in the day and you decided to do a vlive with Niki, Sunoo, and Sunghoon. It was a Christmas vlive, since it was almost Christmas.

Sunghoon and Niki sat on the couch, while you and Sunoo sat on the floor..

You pressed start on the live and waited a few minutes as fans joined.

"Hi guys!" You waved at the camera.

"Hiiii!" The guys said.

Fans were commenting a bunch if random things.

"So, today, we'll be doing like a gift game or something?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"There are 4 bags. We each grab a bag and our manager behind the camera will play music. When the music starts, we pass the gifts around in like a circle and when it stops, we open the gift we have. If someone doesn't like the gift they have, they get the option to " steal" the gift they want from the person who has what they want, but they have to play rock paper scissors to determine if they get the gift or not!" Sunoo explained.

"That was..a lot." Niki snickered.

"Okay! Everyone grab a gift!" Sunghoon said.

"Wait!" The staff spoke from behind the camera. "Look what I got!"

The staff pulled out Christmas pajamas for you all to wear.

You and Sunoo clapped excitedly, while Sunghoon and Niki groaned.

(These were the pajamas)

The staff handed them to you and you all left the room to change into them

The staff handed them to you and you all left the room to change into them. When you guys came back, you started the game.

You each grabbed a gift.

"START THE MUSICCC!!" Niki yelled.

The staff started playing the music and you all passed the gifts around, when the music stopped, you all opened the gift in your hands.

"I GOT RAMEN!" Sunghoon boomed.

"I gotttt.. Markers?" Sunoo furrowed his eyebrows.

You got a Starbucks gift card and Niki got a mini chocolate fountain.

"I don't like my gift!" Sunoo said. "I wantt, the ramen!"

"NO..DON'T YOU DARE!" Sunghoon held the ramen tightly.

"You have to play rock paper scissors!" You shouted.

They both closed their eyes and spoke.

"Rock, paper, scissors, SHOOT!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sunghoon shrieked when he saw that he lost. 

"YES! HA!" Sunoo happily took the ramen and tossed the markers onto Sunghoon's lap.

The staff spoke. "Sunoo, since you have gotten the gift you are content with, you are out if the game." 

Sunoo nodded and smiled.

The staff started the music again and you, Niki, and Sunghoon passed around the gifts.

When the music stopped, Niki ended up with the Starbucks gift card, you had the markers, and Sunghoon had the chocolate fountain.

"I want the gift card!" You pouted.

You and Niki did rock paper scissors, but Niki won.

The staff played the music once again and this time, you ended up with the chocolate fountain, Sunghoon had the markers, and Niki had the gift card.

Sunghoon wanted the chocolate fountain, so you both did rock paper scissors. Sunghoon won and grabbed the chocolate fountain and gave you the markers.

Sunghoon was now out of the game and I was just you and Niki..You both passed the gifts back and forth, and when the music stopped, you ended up with the gift card and Niki had the markers.

"YESSS!!!!! I AM VICTORIOUS!" You screamed.

"WAIT!" Sunoo said. "What if Niki wants the gift card?"

"Nah, I'm good, she can have it." Niki smiled.

"YAY!" You jumped up and ran around the room and gave Niki a giant hug.

You sat back down on the floor and decided to read some of the comments.

"What are we doing for Christmas?" You read aloud.

"We're all visiting our families!" Sunoo said.

"Yep!" 

You all read comments and sang Christmas songs for the rest of the vlive.