>*Three*<

You guys had arrived at the airport. There were many fans and photographers outside the van, causing your anxiety to rise. 

Your stomach hurt, you felt like vomiting. Under your arms were sweaty, and you felt a bit dizzy, but you shook it off.

"You'll be fine." Jungwon assured you. You just nodded.

The members were well aware of your anxiety, and tried to help you, which you greatly appreciated.

You got major anxiety when performing, being around lots of people, etc. You absolutely dreaded going to the airport, due to all the fans there.

Niki was also quite anxious when it came to things like that, so you would usually hold his hand whenever anything like that happened.

You exited the van.

Niki came right behind you and grabbed your hand.

Fans immediately started screaming upon you and the boys arrival.

You pulled your hoodie over your head, and kept walking.

The guards were surrounding you guys, while some.of them were holding you guy's bags.

Your breathing started to get heavy. Niki squeezed your hand.

It felt like all the air was being squeezed out of your lungs and you were struggling to breathe. Your legs felt wobbly and weak, and you thought you would collapse at any minute.

Tears rolled down your face, as sobs and gasping breaths escaped your lips.

Niki tried his best to comfort you, but didn't really know how since he was struggling too.

After what felt like forever, you guys finally reached your gate. It was private and blocked off, so the fans weren't able to get in.

You all scrambled to the gate.

The plane was already there, and you all walked out to see your private jet.

You climbed up the stairs. As you entered, a flight attendant greeted you, you greeted her back with all the strength you had left, and collapsed onto a seat.

You tried to catch your breath, but all that came out were gasps.

The other members of course rushed over to you, but Jay, Sunoo, and Jungwon shooed them away.

"Guys she doesn't need an audience!" Sunoo grumbled.

The other members nodded and went to their seats.

"Hey, hey, calm down Gem, it's okay, you're okay." Jay patted your back.

You nodded, but still couldn't breath.

"Try and relax, I'll go get you some water, okay?" Jay kissed the top of your head and went to get you some water.

Sunoo sat next to you and held your hands, rubbing tiny circles on the back of them.

"You're fine, just try and take deep breaths." He urged.

You nodded and took a few deep breaths, they sounded a bit like wheezes, but you could.breath again.

You gulped all the air you could and let out one last breath.

Jay came back with water for you, you thanked him and gulped it down.

'Feeling better? "Jungwon asked.

" Mmhm." You hummed.

Jungwon felt a bit useless, as he hadn't really been much help, he never really knew how to react to someone having a panic attack or a breakdown.

He mentally cursed himself and scrunched up his face, which didn't go unnoticed by you.

"Won, just so you know, you being here is more than enough." You reassured him.

He looked a bit shocked, but nodded.

"You should get some rest." Jay patted your head.

"Okay." You leaned your head in the window.

Jay went to his seat.

You sat with Sunoo and Jungwon. You were at the window seat, Sunoo was in the middle and Jungwon was on the very end.

Jungwon passed you a blanket.

"Thanks" You yawned. 

Jungwon slightly nodded his head.

You lifted the arm rest that separated both you and Sunoo.

You held out your arms and he wrapped his arms around you, as you pulled the blanket to cover you both.

You felt warm and cozy in his arms. You were so exhausted and passed out almost immediately.

"America, here we come." You muttered under your breath, loud enough for only you to hear, before falling asleep in Sunoo arms.