>*Seven*<

You guys were given a good couple of weeks to rest after the tour, and now it was time for you guys to start preparing for future comebacks.

You were sitting at the table eating some fruit while talking with Niki, when Jay and Jake entered.

"Yo." You stuffed a strawberry in your mouth.

Jake reached his hand out to take some fruit, but you immediately slapped it away.

"Hey! I just wanted a grape!" He rubbed his hand.

You shrugged.

"Never EVER, steal Mika's food." Niki shuddered.

Jay shook his head at the situation.

"Anyway, everyone needs to be ready in 30." 

You all nodded.

Today you all got new hair. You absolutely loved when you guys got new hairstyles, it was really fun, and so far, you haven't gotten anything ugly or that you didn't like.

After breakfast, you all piled into the van and drove to the salon.

You sat in the chair, a bit nervous.

You were informed that the guys would all get natural hair colors, since you guys weren't currently preparing for a comeback.

Your hair would remain a surprise.

The stylist washed your hair and told you what they were going to do.

"So what's gonna happen here is, we're gonna dye your hair blonde, so that for the next comeback, it'll be easier to dye it andddd, we have to cut it.'

Your mouth hung open.

Your hair was almost waist length and you had never cut it before, and you never planned to, but now you had no other choice.

" H-how short will it be?' You bit your lip as you waited for an answer.

"Above the shoulders." The stylist gave you an apologetic look.

Your eyes watered, maybe you were being a bit dramatic, but you just didn't want to cut your hair.

You just sighed and nodded and the stylist got to work.

She was supposed to cut the hair before dying it, but you begged her to wait until after, so she agreed.

After she bleached your hair, you sat in the chair with your head wrapped in foil.

You took a mirror selfie and posted it with this caption.

"New hair color? Possibly."

You also posted another photo with the caption, "I look like an alien."

After what felt like a lifetime, the stylist removed the foil and washed your hair, then she added a bit more bleach and you had to sit in foil AGAIN for another lifetime, but luckily, Sunoo was finished and kept you company.

You ate some food while you waited and soon the stylist came back and washed the excess dye out and showed you your hair.

You liked the color, but now it was time to cut it.

Sunoo took a video on your phone and the staff recorded for some content.

You held Sunoo hand as your hair was being cut, you basically sobbed the entire time. 

When she was done, she put your hair in a bag and you got to keep it.

This was the finished look.

You were very impressed by the result, but couldn't get over how short your hair was.

You kept running your fingers over the ends of your hair, refusing to believe it was that short.

When it was time to reveal everyone's hair, you all stepped out into the center of the salon.

Suddenly everyone turned to you.

"Omg, YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?!?!" Sunghoon gasped.

"MY BABY, THEY CHOPPED OFF MY BABY'S HAIR." Jay dramatically yelled and embraced you.

"You look good with short hair." Jungwon said, everyone agreed.

"Thanks." You smiled.

"You guys should've seen her when she was getting her hair cut! She was literally crying." Sunoo giggled and showed the members some of the pictures he took that captured you crying.

You huffed and crossed your arms over you chest. "Whatever."

Jake, Jay, and Sunghoon came to your defense.

"I would cry too if someone cut off my hair!" Jake put a hand over his heart.

"Yeah! Leave Gem alone." Sunghoon patted your head.

The rest of the members rolled their eyes and you stuck your tongue out at them.