𝖇𝖗𝖊𝖊𝖉 ⁽ⁿˢᶠʷ: ¹⁰⁰ᴷ👁️ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ !⁾

━━━━━━━━ ꧁ ♡ ꧂ ━━━━━━━━

even i didn't expect everyone (literally everyone) would go running for adonis but well, here we are. adonis is here to convince you and turn you over to the dark side🥴thank you for 100K views <3

disclaimer: i do not condone this especially when i am on a general app where there are both minors and adults. this is generally for entertainment and to release sexual tension. i will not be responsible for any actions anyone else may cause further after reading this chapter. if uncomfortable, please click out of the chapter. reader discretion is advised.

content warnings: 2nd POV AFAB READER, MISOGYNY, BREEDING, LOTS OF BABIES MENTIONED, monsterfucking technically?

(i feel like most of you are unfamiliar with 2d povs and lowcase lettering, but its for better experience- trust me, i write nsfw on tumblr :))

━━━━━━━━ ꧁ ♡ ꧂ ━━━━━━━━

"look at how pretty you are," adonis cooed, slightly sharp finger nails toying at your cunt. you whimpered, trying to close your legs yet he tried to burrow himself further. skittish as ever, especially when he's in front of you. he hums in acknowledgement, black eyes darting to skim along your form, at the pudge on your belly and the expanse of your thighs underneath your white sundress.

"this is embarrassing," you whined. he croons at your sounds, the erotic noises you make.

oh, oh, he could just eat you up right now.

"your pussy looks so delectable, sweetheart. won't you let me eat you out?"

he glances up, sees you all cute with your mouth wide open and his fingers slides in to fill that void; pretty little eyes rolling in its sockets because it just feels so damn good and your cunt can't help but clench on his fingers.

"th-that's dirty..." nevertheless, he stares up into your eyes, obsidian buttons meeting your own while his tongue slithers out to lick at your slit and just slide his digits in your soft walls.

"fuck," he moans, eyes rolling to the back of his head. you taste so, so good!

how many kids could you have, he muses as if he wasn't devouring the feast in front of him.

this just feels so ... good.

"a- adonis-" he shushes you, strong arms coming up to grab at the meat of your thighs and letting it rest on his broad shoulders. the bulge in his slacks brushes up against your bare clit, and you shiver, and you want