𝔞𝔠𝔱 𝔦𝔦 : 𝔴𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔱𝔰

"be careful what you wish for"

━━━━━━━━ ꧁ ♡ ꧂ ━━━━━━━━

When Y/N came to that morning, a red rose was perched beside her bed. Thinking that her husband might've gotten it for her, she giggled, taking the rose by its trimmed stem and took a whiff. It smelled fresh with an underlying scent of vanilla and peppermint that went surprisingly well together. She didn't think much about it, except for the thought that Aidan must've gotten this for her.

Slipping on her fuzzy robe, she headed towards the kitchen to whip up some breakfast.

━━━━━━━━ ꧁ ♡ ꧂ ━━━━━━━━

As it turns out, her husband had left earlier than she expected without as much as a goodbye. Not even leaving a note on the kitchen table for her to know.

Sighing, the woman placed the clean dishes in the cupboard and walked towards her daughter who was in the drawing room.

"Feli, Mummy's going out to greet the neighbors. Do you want to come with me?"

Felicia, who was busy playing with her dolls and making up stories for them- looked up from her seat on the rust-colored carpet,

"No, Mum. I'm busy pouring Angelina her cup of tea, you see?" She declared loudly, as if she was speaking out in front of a large audience, and took a teapot filled halfway with water. Felicia proceeded to fill in her doll's teacups. Y/N smiled at the adorable display.

"I'm sure Angelina would like a biscuit too, luvvie," she added playfully, setting toy biscuits on each of the dolls' plates before kissing the four-year old's forehead, "I will be back shortly, dear. Don't make too much of a mess, okay?"

Receiving a firm nod in reply diminished her worry, and the young wife headed out the door and moved towards the attic- where the old man and his mouse circus supposedly lived. That morning was particularly foggy and despite it being summer, she rubbed her hands to keep herself warm. Her knuckles rapped gently against the beaten-down door as she waited, waited and waited.

"Zdravstvuyte, Madam!"

Y/N nearly let out a screech when she turned behind to see a tall man wearing a ringleader costume. The top of it was open- revealing a white tank top stained with what looked suspiciously like beer.

"Y-You must be Mr. Bobinsky!" She stammered, still not over the feeling of surprise upon seeing him.