episode 9: taihou?! and graf zeppelin sat on darrick and his face

Darrick: who the crap are you?!?!

???: jeez, didn't you know not to yell a woman?

Darrick: sorry. Can you please tell me who you are and how'd you get into my room?

???: I'm taihou, and well....

(Flashback)

When taihou was walking through the halls until she has found darrick's dorm. She'd open his door. She was smiling yandere-like.

Taihou: ( i wonder if he was thinking about me

Taihou: ( i wonder if he was thinking about me.)

She was looking through his stuff and heard a voice.

???: Taihou, what're you doing?

Taihou: Mikasa!! What brings you here??

Mikasa: I was thinking the same thing? What're you doing in darrick's room?

Taihou: I was checking if he has any problem in his room and I was here to inspect it.

Mikasa: yeah... Well, you better get out of his room before I'll send albacore to get you, got it?

Taihou: yes, ma'am! (Damn, that insect! She will not get between me and my darrick! No one!)

(End of flashback)

Darrick: so, you basically mean that you've break into my room, haven't you?

Taihou: no, I've came into your room because I've wanted to inspect it!

Darrick: and you "inspect" my room by looking through my stuff?

Mikasa: yes, she did.

Taihou: what brings you here, Mikasa?

Mikasa: I was walking through until I heard darrick talking to you, taihou. I thought, I told you to leave his room.

Taihou: you did? Oh darn, I've must've forgot about it.

Darrick: she's lying, is she?

Mikasa: yep. And taihou, look who I've brought.

 And taihou, look who I've brought