Episode 10: meeting queen Elizabeth. and darrick got a date, with who?!

The sun is coming up. Darrick was woken up by the light. He got up and stretch.

Darrick: i wonder what day it'll happen today.

FDG: you awake my child?

Darrick: huh? Oh right, I slept with you.

Musashi: she wasn't the only one.

Darrick: the crap?! Where'd you come from?!?!

Then they heard knocking at the door. Belfast came in and told him.

Belfast: master, one of the royal navy would kindly meet you with the queen.

Darrick: I've never met the queen before. I'll have to meet her. Bye! (Walks off)

After he left, Friedrich de grosse, musashi, and Belfast was talking about something.

FDG: I guess, you haven't told him, right?

Belfast: if I told him, I don't know what he'll do.

Musashi: I'll have let souryuu know. She can let darrick know who he loves. After all, he is a legal age to date.

Belfast: I know. But, I wonder how he'll react.

Timeskip

As darrick was walking he was wondering how the queen Elizabeth looks like.

???: You're darrick, right.

Darrick: yes. And you are?

???: I'm ark royal. And follow me, please.

As they're walking, they've arrive at a really classy room, I mean REALLY classy room. And darrick saw a little girl.

 And darrick saw a little girl

???: Thank you, ark royal. You're dismissed.

Ark royal: thank you. (Now I can take a picture of the little destroyer.)

???: I've heard that you're darrick, right?

Darrick: yes. But could you tell me, where's queen Elizabeth at?

???: *Smirk* you're looking at her.

Darrick: *surprised* you're her?!

Q. Elizabeth: yep.

Darrick: it's a honor to meet you, your majesty. (Bow)

Q. Elizabeth: at least, I've found a only boy with respect. Would you like some tea?

Darrick: yes, I would.

Then a maid came in with two cups of tea.

Sheffield: here's your tea.

Q. Elizabeth: thank you, Sheffield. (Whisper) can we tell him now?

Sheffield: (nodded) darrick, the queen and I would tell you something.

Darrick: (sips tea) man, that's good tea. And tell me what?

Q. Elizabeth: the head maid of the royal navy is in love with you.

Darrick: really? With who?

Sheffield: it's Belfast.

Darrick: WHAT?! When did this happen?!

Q. Elizabeth: she told Sheffield and roon that she laid her eyes on you when you got here.

Darrick: I've got to see Belfast, but it was nice meeting you two. See ya!

And guess who heard that darrick is in love with Belfast? It's ark royal.

Ark royal: (Belfast, you're one lucky woman.)

Then he walks off back to the mess hall, and he noticed that everyone was gone.

Darrick: hello? Anyone here??

Then he heard romance music playing from the speakers. He saw Belfast in a beautiful dress. And he was shocked.

Darrick: oh my god...

Belfast: may I have this dance, honey?

Darrick: uhhh....sure, I guess?

He and Belfast started to slow dance, and darrick couldn't stop staring at her grace and her beauty. He asked her while they're slow dancing.

Darrick: hey, Belfast?

Belfast: yes?

Darrick: is it true that you love me?

Belfast: it's true. I couldn't lay my eyes off you ever since I say you and serve you as your personal maid in azur lane.

Darrick: may I ask you a question?

Belfast: you may.

Darrick: I've never had a girlfriend before, can you be my girlfriend?

Belfast: yes, I'll be your girlfriend.

Darrick was happy about this, and many days later, they've gone on many dates and did some sight seeing. He told adopted sisters, and they're happy and was proud of him.

5 months later

Darrick: I can't believe it's been 5 months since we've dating each other.

Belfast: it sure has.

Darrick: can ask you something?

Belfast: what is it?

He turned on music, he kneeled down in front of her and hold something for her.

Belfast: what're you doing?

Darrick: Belfast, ever since I've been in azur lane for a year, I saw you. A maid, no... An angel maid. You been with me when I needed you. You've took care of me, and everyone else too. ( He opened a box reveal to be a promise ring) Will you be my wife!

Belfast: (crying) yes! Yes, I will!

They kiss passionate, and well, they "do" each other and hours later of them "doing" each other.

Belfast: well... That.....was great.

Darrick: best first time...ever. should we have a wedding?

Belfast: that would be wonderful. But what time?

Darrick: let's say tomorrow! Sounds good?

Belfast: I love it and you.

Darrick: same here.

They've both kiss each other, and cuddling while they're sleeping.

( I hope you love it! I will make a wedding episode today, just give me time! But after that, I'll make a season 2 of darrick's azur lane story!)