𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑-Sophia and Carl

𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐈𝐗𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃, a bullet hole in the back of his head. Daryl and Merle's eyes widened and they both looked at Dean. The boy shook like a leaf as he let the gun fall to the ground. His chest raised and fell at a fast speed.  His own eyes as big as quarters, realization hit him like a pillowcase full of bricks. He had just killed his dad. On top of that he had just taken a human life... Not a deer or squirrel or rabbit... An actual person.

Both of the older Dixon brothers looked at the youngest shocked and Dean could've sworn a look of fear flashed through both of his brothers' eyes.

A few hours later, Daryl and Merle talk quietly outside of the truck. Dean was fast asleep laying across the bench seat inside. "He killed him." Merle scoffed shaking his head.

"Do you think I don't already know that?" Daryl harshly hissed.

Merle let out a breath, his hands reached into his jeans and pulled out the gun Dean had used to kill Will. "He used my gun to do it. I knew I shouldn't of left it in my bag."

Daryl shrugged. "nah. It's a good thing ya did. Things could've gone a lot worse."

The two fall quiet before Merle remembered something. "We found some people held up at the rock quarry a few miles from here. They've gotta good set up."

Daryl nodded, nibbling on his lip. "We go there... What happened we don't mention it."

Merle glanced over at him and nodded slightly. "You gonna talk to him about it?" He asked.

The younger man looked towards the truck and slowly shook his head. "I think it's best we try to forget it happened."

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 his brothers to sit in the truck while they talked to some cop about joining their group

𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 his brothers to sit in the truck while they talked to some cop about joining their group. After a few minutes Dean saw his brothers walking back to the truck. He rolled his window down and Daryl leaned into it slightly. "We're gonna set up camp over there." Daryl pointed to an empty area right outside of camp.

It didn't take the Dixon brothers long to get their little camp set up. But as they were putting up the two tents Dean over heard Merle telling Daryl his plan to rob the people here blind. But now that the camp is set up Daryl disappeared into the woods to hunt, Merle sat down on a lawn chair and started to sharpen his knife. Not having anything else to do Dean sat on the ground a few feet from Merle. Both boys sat in complete silence.

After a while Dean started to get bored and stood up. "I'm going to look around M." he muttered. Merle shrugged as Dean walked away.

Dean walked down a trail and down to the lake where he found two kids skipping rocks. There was two women with them. He assumed the women were the kids' mothers. He was about to head back the way he came but stepped on a twig causing it to crunch.

The women and two kids look over and Dean silently cursed under his breath. "Hey, it's okay. You can hang out down here if you want." The woman with long brown hair told him and the woman with short grey hair nodded.

Dean shrugged and quietly walked back over and the two kids looked at him. One's a boy and the other was a girl. The boy smiled a little. "Carl... I'm Carl." the blue eyed boy said holding his hand out.

Dean looked at Carl's hand and adverted his eyes to look around. He sighed "I'm Dean." he quietly spoke, ignoring Carl's handshake.

Carl lowered his hand "oh this is Sophia." He introduced Dean to the girl.

Sophia smiles shyly. "Hi." She quietly said.

Dean pressed his lips into a thin line and gave a small wave.

What the Dixon boy didn't know was that in that moment his life begun to change forever. Fate was what caused the boy to meet Sophia and Carl and Fate is what's going to lead the boy just where he needs to be. Not that he believed in fate or anything like that.

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝟷𝟷:𝟸𝟾𝙿𝙼
𝟷𝟶/𝟸𝟸/𝟸𝟸
𝟼𝟺𝟼𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Sorter chapter

𝖤𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾𝖽:𝟣𝟣/𝟤𝟧/𝟤𝟤, 𝟥:𝟣𝟧𝖯𝖬
𝟨𝟧𝟨𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓: 10:26𝐀𝐌 12.1.23