𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄-The voice on the radio

𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒. Since the world ended, the quarry group had noticed a huge change in the younger Dixon brother. Sure he was still very closed off and only hung around with a select few. But now he was at least friendly with most everyone... Except for Ed Peletier. He reminded him of his father.

Dean had grown close to Carl and Sophia. He also has taken a liking to Glenn Rhee, Amy Harrison and an old man named Dale Horvath. They were the first adults at camp to actually not treat Dean like he was a disease, especially after the Dixon's earned a name for themself around camp, thank you to Mr. Merle Dixon.

Dean sat watching Sophia and Carl do school work. Lori and Carol had  countlessly tried to get him to do school, but the Dixon boy gets a pass since neither Daryl or Merle care if Dean learned how to do algebra in the middle of the apocalypse.

"Hey Dean!" Dean heard someone yell and he looked over towards Dale's Rv to see Amy walking out of it. When the Blonde sees that Dean is looking she waved him over.

The boy smiled slightly and stood up from the stump he was sitting on. He then made his way across camp and stopped in front of Amy. "Hey." He awkwardly said.

Amy smiled happily as she held her open palm out to the boy. "I found the fabric and leather for you."

Dean laughed happily and took the materials from her hand. "Thanks. I owe you one." He grinned, slipping the idems into his pocket.

Amy waved her hand shaking her head. "No. Just promise I get to see what ever it is you're making after it's done."

Dean nodded and started to walk away. "It'll be done before tonight."

𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍 who sat on some carseats

"What're you making?" Sophia asked, tilting her head.

The Dixon boy sat with one with his legs in the other seat as he used his lighter to burn the edges of the leather. "A bracelet... Two actually. Amy gave me enough materials to make two." He replied not moving his attention from the leather.

"Isn't bracelet making kinda girly?" Carl asked, followed by a chuckle.

The blue eyed boy in return received a glare from both Sophia and Dean. "No you idiot. Especially if you're using fire it ain't." He chuckled slightly and moved his legs so his two friends could sit with him.