𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘•𝐒𝐈𝐗-the girl

"Dale could—could get under your skin. He sure got under mine, because he wasn't afraid to say exactly what he thought, how he felt. That kind of honesty is rare and brave."

"Whenever I'd make a decision, I'd look at Dale. He'd be looking back at me with that look he had. We've all seen it one time or another. I couldn't always read him, but he could read us. He saw people for who they were. He knew things about us— the truth, who we really are. In the end, he was talking about losing our humanity. He said this group was broken. The best way to honor him is to unbrake it. Set aside our differences and pull together, stop feeling sorry for ourselves and take control of our lives, our safety... Our future. We're not broken. We're gonna prove him wrong."

"From now on we're gonna do it his way. That is how we honor Dale."

"𝐇𝐄𝐘, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍." Maggie said walking over to Dean on the porch. The others were moving their things into the house since Hershel wanted everyone inside now.

Dean looked at her and tilted his head. "If anyone asks, tell them I took Nelly out for a ride." The woman told him.

"Now? Are you sure?" Dean asked confused.

Maggie nodded. "Yeah... I'll be back soon. I promise."

"Okay... Be careful." Dean told her and she nodded as she took off towards the stable.

" Dean told her and she nodded as she took off towards the stable

𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 the woods. It had been a quiet ride. Something caught Maggie's eye and she started riding towards it. Upon getting closer the woman noticed that it was a child laying on the ground. Her eyes widened and she grew worried. "Ya!" Maggie exclaimed and Nelly started running.

Maggie stopped Nelly beside the girl and quickly dismounted. The woman got on her knees beside the girl and started looking for a pulse while a golden dog watched her with his teeth showing. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt her. I want to help." Maggie gently said, noticing the dog.

Seeming to understand the dog sat down. Maggie smiled relieved when she found the girl's pulse. "Let's get you somewhere safe." She softly says picking up the girl. She looked to the dog. "Let's go boy."