Backstory and lil discription!

Hellllllooooo!!!
It's me, Abbie!
So this is my first story and I've been wanting to write it for a really long time, and my friend finally pushed me to do it, so here we are.
Also I live in Canada, so I spell everything with a "U" like colour and favourite so don't hate me if I do that lol.
I'm also a big grammar person, so -as you've probably already seen- I put proper punctuation and shit. And no one is perfect, so yes, I'll make some mistakes, if I do, feel free to correct me but please be respectful! I'm fragile 😔
Ok this is the longest A/N ever so I'm very sorry I just wanted you to get to know me!!!
Also ⚠️TW⚠️I WILL WRITE SMUT AT SOME POINT. AND IF THATS NOT YOUR THINGS ITS NOT GONNA BE LIKE COMPLETELY RELEVANT TO THE PLOT BUT IM GONNA WRITE IT ANYWAYS AND I WILL PUT WARNINGS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTERS ITS IN AND RIGHT BEFORE I ACTUALLY WRITE IT SO YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT!
Ok I'll leave you alone now. Below is the back story I suggest reading it so it all makes sense. I mean ya don't have to but 🤷‍♀️
OK BYE!!
ALL THE LOVE! 🤍🤍🤍
-A

Louis, Niall, Liam, and Zayn are all famous and in the band One Direction. Louis has known he liked guys since the third grade when he met his best friend Harry Styles. They were best friends all through school and one day, Harry and him had shared a kiss. They both confessed to have liked each other for ages, and started dating. They both decided then that they would never tell anyone, seeing as they didn't want to get bullied by the other kids, they told Niall, Liam and Zayn of course, and they didn't judge seeing as Liam and Zayn were literally dating. So it was their secret. But one day Harry moves away, and doesn't tell anyone where he's going. So Louis starts a band with the other three and writes songs about Harry, but the fans don't know who the mysterious person Louis' writing about is. And Louis spends every tour searching for Harry just incase, in a miracle, that one day he finally sees his secret boyfriend again. And that miracle comes true when Louis sees a certain boy at their concert in a certain outfit.

Side note- everything has been proof read and approved and edited my my very good friend @OneD5454 !! Love ya Han!! And thanks!
ALL THE LOVE!!! 🤍🤍🤍
ENJOY! 😉
-A