Seriously. We waste no time.

A/N

Hey'all!!

I would just like to inform y'all that this chapter CONTAINS SMUUUUUT!!!

If you couldn't tell I love Larry smut.

Anyhoo! As y'all know this is my first book. So I've never actually written smut before, but I've read enough that I think I can handle it. I also used to have a friend and her, and another girl and I were in a gc together and me and that girl made our own little smut story to piss off the other girl and it was pretty good lemme tell ya.

Anygays!!

ON WITH THE BOOK!!

I slowly grabbed the strap of his dress and removed it, till it was around his ankles and revealed...

Well...

Nothing.

He had no underwear on, which just made me get even harder.

He noticed this and started undoing the button of my black skinny's, to reveal my boxers, and tore off my shirt.

He then got down on his knees, and pulled the band of my boxers down to show my hard-on.

I got embarrassed that he could know see me fully naked and blushed a little, and he gave me a sympathetic look.

"Hey. If you're not ready we don't have to love. I don't wanna force this on you."

"Nononono that's not it, I-I just...well...it's just that..."

He stood up and cupped my cheeks.

"It's alright my love. You don't have to be embarrassed. You're beautiful." He said in an honest and kind tone.

"...not as beautiful as you..." I reply and see his eyes light up.

"Still a little charmer I see" he says with a beautiful smile, both dimples popping out and making him even more beautiful
(if that's possible).

"Gimme a break! I'm big!"

"Yeah. You are." He says as he quickly glances down at my dick.

"Oh shut up and blow me already you little shit" I say hoping he'll take the hint and stop looking at me before the blush comes back.

"Don't have to tell me twice." He says and gets down again.

Then before I know it I can feel his warm lips wrap around my dick and he started bobbing his head at a quick pace making me moan.

"You like that?" He asks mouth still around me sending vibrations through my dick causing me to shiver with pleasure.

"Mhm" is all I can get out because I do NOT trust my voice.

"Good." He replies and starts going down again.

Within a few minutes I'm finishing in his mouth and he swallows it all.

"You taste amazing." He states as if I'm a piece of cherry pie he's been dying to devour all day. (Louis babe? That's probably cause you are.)

"Holy shit. I never thought I'd need that, but I did. Now it's your turn." I suggest guiding him to the sofa on the other side of my dressing room.

"Lou, it's all right love, you don't have to."

"Hazza please. I've been wanting to do this since I saw you for the first time tonight. Why do you think I stopped singing mid-verse. It wasn't cause you were ugly lemme tell ya."

He giggles making his dimples pop again and I poke one with my index finger, making him blush a little.

"If you're ok with it. I've been wanting this for five years."

"Oh believe me baby, I want this." I say lying him down on his back and kneeling between his legs.

He smirks and bites his bottom lip making him look hotter than ever.

"Are you ready?" I ask, making sure he's really ok with this.

"I was born ready." He replies as if it's obvious.

"Ok." I say as I push my dick inside him.

He sucks in a breathe as I so, holding it for a few seconds till I'm all the way in, and then releasing it as I stop moving.

I give him some time to adjust to me being inside him, and he gives a short nod and grunts "you can move."

I don't need to be told twice.

I start out slow moving in and out still letting him get used to it.

He moans my name and that just makes it all the much better.

"Faster, Lou. Please!"

I start gaining a quicker pace, and he's falling apart underneath me.

With even moan escaping our lips it makes the other moan till we can't stay quiet at all.

"I-I'm close L-Lo-" but before he can finish I grad his dick and start pulling and flicking my wrist with the same speed I fuck him at, till he's spilling over with a high pitched moan, and watching that makes me close and I moan till I'm finishing inside him.

We stare at each other for a moment, then he's grabbing my face and pulling me down to connect our lips in a passionate kiss. Not like the ones we've shared before. This one's different. It's filled with happiness, and care, and...

Love.

He pulls away smiling and I lean my forehead against his with my own goofy grin plastered on my face.

"That was amazing." I say letting out a breathe I hadn't realized I was holding, and sitting up, as he sits up in front of me.

"I missed you so much Louis. Words could never describe how much I've need you over these last few years."

"Oh Harry!" I say tears coming to my eyes as I wrap my arms around him. "My Hazzabear! I've been looking for you forever. And the relief I felt when I saw you tonight," I whisper. "It's better than words."

"I love you Louis. I know it's soon. But I need you to know."

"Oh, baby. I love you too! So fucking much! I love you and your

Little black dress. Little black dress. Little black dress.

A/N

Ok. This entire chapter was spur of the moment, because I've never written smut before, and I just HAD to write at some point.

Also @OneD5454 would've probably disowned me if I didn't write it. So YOURE WELCOME HAN. THIS WAS SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU. ❤️

Also I hope you're enjoying, and I hope you have an amazing day or night or whatever depending on where you are.

All the love!!!🤍🤍🤍
                                            -A