He's gonna be a great dad.

Louis' POV:

It's been about a month since Harry got back, and we've been inseparable.

It's been amazing.

We -as in the boys and I- convinced him to re-join the band, and although it took quite a bit of coaxing, he finally caved when I gave him puppy dog eyes. (Because WHO THE FUCK would say no to Louis' puppy dog eyes?! If you say you, you're wrong.)

We've decided to write another album, and lemme tell ya, I've got almost 75% done already. Because I write most of the songs for the band, and they let me claiming they think I put more truth and heart into the songs.

Which is true because I literally only write bout Harry, and it's easy to write about someone you love.

At least I find it easy.

But then again, it's probably because I'm obsessed with him in the most not-creepy-or-stalkerish-way.

Don't be coming at me either. Because I know y'all track his every move.

Anyways moving on, we're currently driving down to my mums because the tour is officially over and I haven't seen her in ages.

I'm also kinda terrified about how she'll react to seeing Harry again, and if she'll accept him.

I mean, I've only been talking about him for five years, and he finally shows up, no biggie.

Except that it is. And I'm quite literally gonna break down if she doesn't like him anymore.

I have one hand on the wheel, and the other on the gear stick. I'm pretty tense seeing as I'm scared about how my mum will react, and harry seems to sense it, because he places his hand on mine, making me instantly calm down a bit.

I look over at him, and see his beautiful dimpled smile, and get even calmer.

"I missed you, ya know?"

He gives me a confused look.

"Lou, babe, we literally shared a bed last night and have for a month now. We've never left each other's sides, how could you miss me?" He asks oblivious.

I chuckle gently.

"No, you fool, I missed you all those years."

"Oh! That makes more sense," he says laughing nervously.

"I missed you too my love" he says, picking up my hand and kissing the knuckles.

I look at him, my eyes filled with love and care, and I too grad his hand and bring it to my lips, kissing it, and holding it against my lips for a bit longer than I probably needed to to, but no one needs to know.

I finally put our hands back down on the gear stick, and we continue our drive to my old home.

~

We pull into the driveway of the house a few hours later and by this point Harry is asleep, and our hands are no longer on the gear stick together, so I put the car in park and get out of my seat, going around to Harry's.

I open his side and gently shake him awake.

He opens his eyes tiredly, and looks at me.

"We're here love, time to go inside."

He nods and undoes his seatbelt willingly, while I grab his hand and help him out of the car.

We walk up to the door, hand in hand, and I knock on the door with my free hand.

I hear I familiar voice yell something about being there in a second, and footsteps getting closer.

The door opens revealing my beautiful mother. (I had to put Jay in here -rip 🕊- because she was an amazing mum and we can't let her miss out.)