1 - The Villain of the Story

In nearly every book, comic, cartoon and film. The story follows the character that is called the Protagnist.

This spesific character is generaly the Main Character (or MC for short) of the story. He or She fights battles against other characters, enjoys an adventure, learns about life and at the end, defeats his or her foe and achives the good ending.

Ofcourse, im not critisizing those few novels where the MC is a Villain but we all know they are in the minority.

Everyone cheers on for the Protagnist as they beat the big bad villain after countless chapters of challanges and suffering. The forever ever after bla bla bla. But no one really thinks of what happens to the villain. Yeah sure, the Hero may have killed the Demon King but is he really dead? Didnt the Hero reincarnate in that world from another? Or get summoned?

Who says the same cant happen to the Villain just because they arent a social reject like the Hero was? Its not like the Villain didnt have a sad backstory, companions and even resolve. Well, maybe he did.

[You have died.]

'Yeah, thanks for reminding me.'

[You will be reincarnated.]

[Destination: Dim-5E81hA]

[Cycle 126 has begun.]

[May the Universe be on your side.]

[Good Luck, Zen.]

***

There stands a white haired man with small red horns and crimson eyes. His body is of a 16 year old teenager with a thin body. He stands in the middle of a large circler room with large black windows and a dark metalic throne. He walks to the throne, sits on it by hopping and crosses his legs. Placing his left arm at the side of the throne, seemingly unamused.

"Uffffffff."

"I died again! And i was doing so goood this time too!" said the annoyed boy.

"Well, i guess its good that this time im atleast in a fantasy world instead of a random city with no super powers."

'Lets see now. Does this world have OP skills like in a RPG or do i have to use my fists again...'

"Status"

|Name: Zen|
|Race: Ancient Demon|
|Job: Demon King (Demonic Power↑ -> Strength↑)|
|Skills: {Demonic Power SS, Manipulation SS, Massacre SS, Destruction S, Charisma S, Subordination S, Malice S, Brain Washing S, Immortality S, Apraisal S, Ultraspeed Regeneration S, Summoning S...}|

'Hm, it seems this world doesnt have a level system. Thats good. Its always annoying when the Hero has to train for 10 years just to be at the same level of the Demon King.

Zen stands up and walks towards the center of the room.

"I hope this works this world as well. Come on, fingers crossed! Summoning! Summon Demon Servants!"

A red magic circle appeared in the middle of the room with a bright red light. Suddenly, 3 demons were kneeling infront of the boy.

"""Did you call us, your majestry?"""

"Yes! I have a mission for you, oh loyal subjects!"

'Damn, im getting better at this every time!'

The boy raises his hand and speaks once more.

"Call all the Demon Generalys! Tell them that i have returned! We shal sieze the Human Realm at once! Now go!" say the Demon King Zen as he slashes his hand midair making a cool send off pose.