4 - A Wish Come True

The Average Isekai Protagist ran around for days, hiding from the police.

He hid far, away from people, killing any stray he found and steaking their money.

He was finaly cought in a small town. He was surrounded and captured.

They sent him to a secret research lab to research his power.

They made many changes to his body and tinkered with his brain. After weeks of research, they finaly found it. It was both his eyes that had the power.

They removed his eyes and killed him. Sending him back to the cycle.

'D-damn i-it. Why do i have to suffer t-this m-much? All i d-did was k-kill like 2-3 million people.!'

[You have died.]

[You will be reincarnated.]

[Cycle 129 has begun.]

[May the Universe be on your side.]

[Good Luck, Zen.]

***

In a metropol of Turkey, there was a 16 year old dark short haired highschool girl. She cursed everyday for her life to change.

Her academics were barely above failing grade, she had no friends, her father has died when she was a baby, everyone she met seemed to hate her the moment they met. Her luck was awful, her chest was flat, she wasnt exactly tall nor was she talented in any subject.

One day, a miracle happened.

***

'AWWW, Why do i ALWAYS have to land face first?' cursed a tiny girl with violet long haid.

'I wonder what garbage power i will have this time...'

She stood up and looked around, then finaly back to herself.

"WHAT THE HELL!? WHY AM I A FAIRY!?" shouted the little fairy.

"WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS!? AND WHY AM I IN A GIRL'S ROOM!?"

The fairy was beyond annoyed but become calm after a few minutes.

"phphph status" she murmured as she calmed down.

» Name: Zen
» Race: Wish Fairy God
» Ability: [Omnipotent Power]
» Curse: [Slave Bound]

'Curse?'

'What kind of curse is boun-'

[You have been bound to the nearest indivicual.]

[You may only use your ability if your master wishes for it.]

'AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY!? What did i do to deserve this!?' cursed the fairy internaly.

The door to the room slowly opened as a teenage girl entered.

"Oh Cra-"

The girl suddenly dropped her school bag as she saw our tiny fairy.

Infront of her was a tiny woman about the height of a pencil. She had violet long hair and wore a miniskirt. She had light yellow circler wings and floated above her desk.

"NOPE!" shouted the fairy as she made an escape for the window.

But it was too late, the preditor had already locked eyes with its prey. The girl jumped faster than she every had in her life and grabbed the little fairy.

"Who are you? What are you?" asked the girl.

The fairy sighed in defeat as the girl let her go after closing both the window and the door.