7 - Restart

[Good luck Zen.]

"Did i just get killed by a 5 yo girl?" (Zen)

"Damn..."

[ERROR]

"Huh?"

[Soul has been forcefully reincarnated in the same world.]

[The System has found a major bug, until the update patch, the skill 'Infinite Soul Preservation' will be inefective.]

"WHAT THE HELL!?" (Zen)

"AXIOS! THIS ISNT FUNNY!ANSWER ME! AXIOS!" (Zen)

[System.main.respond.speach]

"FCK! Am I really gona die!? Wait wait, i wont die that easily, why am i even worried? Im sure I got some super cheat skill. 'status'!"

Shouts Zen in a paniced tone.

› Name: Zen
› Race: Human
› Skills: <None>

Zen blinks a few times before closing the status window.

"Wow. Real funny Axios. What are you gona do next? Make me get recognised as a heretic and hunted down?" (Zen)

Zen laughed internaly, but he was still slightly irritated.

"Anyways, all i have to do is wait right? I can do that. I will go to a town and rob some people or smth."

He started to walk towards the tower in the distance with his hands in his pockets. Not caring about anything.

***
(Several hours later)

"Phuf Phuf. Why. would. anyone. build. a. settlement. this. far."

Zen collapsed to the ground after walking non stop for hours.

"Who the hell makes a tower that long!? I have been walking for 5 HOURS STRAIGHT and i am not even any closer to the tower!" he shouts in irritation.

After a few seconds of resting on the ground, a wagon sound comes from a few meters away.

Zen stands up and runs towards the sound as he finds a wagon surrounded by bandits.

Inside is a noble girl with red hair and several guards in medival armor.

'I am in luck!' Zen screems in his head.

***
(Noble Girl POV)

'Damn it! We are surrounded! There is no way these filthy pigs would let me go just by stealing my valuables! I am a beautiful maiden with a lot of money! Where is my bastard of a prince when i need him!?'

"Guards! Kill them all!" i shout as i point my finger towards the bandits.

"""YES M'LADY!"""

The guards charge in a bloody battle. Most of the bandits are killed along all the knights. The last bandit manages to stab the final knight as he faces me.

"YOU USELESS KNIGHTS! WHY DO I EVEN PAY YOU!"

"Hohoho. Hello there little gi-"

*dong*

I open my eyes as i see a white haired man with crimson eyes. He smashed the head of the bandit as he slowly came towards me.

My heart is racing. Is this, love at first sight. He opens his mouth to speak as i listen to his lovely voice.

"Hey, girly, can i borrow your carriage?"

I blink a few times before raising my right arm to speak.

He then pushes me to the right, hits me on the side, then kicks me off MY OWN CART with his dirty shoe and comands the horses to move as if nothing happend!!!

"HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU SON OF A-"

An old used shield hits me in the head as i fall uncontiouss.

***
(3rd Person POV)

"PHAHAHA FUAFAFAFA! What did you expect!? Prince Charming to come rescue you!? FUAFAHAHAHA!"

Zen smirks, not even looking back at the girl with red hair.

"As if i would go out with you! You would have to be atleast God to have a chance! PHAFUAFAFAFA!"

A sertain blonde haired girl sneezes out of nowhere.

"Anyways, this is way faster! Dut di duu. Dubi du buu."

Zen starts singing as he speeds through the dirt road.

While passing through the road, he sees a far away smoke. The smoke seems thin but something is definitely on fire.

Zen jumps off the cart as he runs towards the wooden hut that is on fire.

He smashes the door with inhuman force as he enters the house.

"DONT WORRY! I WILL SA- oh..." he sees the house is completely void of any company with minimal furniture that fill the two tiny rooms.

"Damn... How am i gona get free money now? I really hoped there would be a small fragile girl around here who could be sold for a few easy buck but my luck isnt that good after all."

He slowly closes the broken door as he returns to the cart.

'I ran all that way for nothin.' he gets on the cart and commands the horses to move.

***

The cart arrived at a nearby town around evening. The town was quite lovely despite the time. People were walking around with several carts passing on the main road.

The white haired boy stopped his cart in the parking area of an inn before entering inside.

Insids, an adult woman with definite features and light brown hair greeted him.

"Good day sir, welcome to the Tashak Inn. How long would you like to s-"

"How much can for 1 gold?" the boy asked while placing a single sad looking gold coin on the table.

"Sir, the average price for a single room is 5 silver per night. You can stay for two days tho food will be excl-" the woman started to speak but was interupted once again.

"Y-you see, i dont have much money... Would it be possible to lower the price to 4 silvers a night?" the boy said in a convincing voice.

The woman sighed as she nodded.

"Great!" the boy flicked his fingers as he dropped 20 gold peices on the counter.

"I will go chose my room now bbye." he smiled as he went upstairs, openning the first door he saw and entering inside.

He jumped on the bed as he put his arms behind his head.

###