5 - A Little Girl or Two

"FUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

"VERY WELL! I SHALL GRANT YOUR WISH!"

The entire planet froze as the little fairy snapped her fingers.

A massive earthquake suddenly shook the whole planet, making many building collapse.

There was chaos and shouting. But it wasnt from the people of Earth. The only one left was the young girl.

"W-WHAT DID YOU D-DO!?" shouted the girl.

"FUAHAHAH, GRANTED YOUR WISH OFCOURSE! EVERY HUMAN ON EARTH HAS BEEN SENT TO ANOTHER PLANET! A PLANET WITH NO CIVILISATION AND ONLY MONSTERS OFCOURSE! FUAFAFAFAFAFAF!!" shouted the annoying fairy.

The girl was too shocked to process what the fairy just said and with the mental damage she suffered only a few hours ago, she slowly stood up from her bed and started walking towards the storage area of the hospital. She walked slowly while shaking and out of balance. She opened the storage rooms door and picked sharpest knife she could find.

She slowly went towards the elevator and presses the top floor. After climbing the final stairs, she looked out from the roof of the hospital. Infront of her were countless crashed cars, some smoke coming from random houses and no human on sight.

She looked at the knife, ready to what has to be done.

She positioned the knife right above her chest and shalshed with all her might.

***

With a single slash, the fairy infront of her fell to the ground. The knife was large enough, thus her body was split in two.

Infront of her lied the dead body of a tiny fairy. Blood was coming out of her and she wasnt moving.

>"FUFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFA!"<

Suddenly the girl heard a loud laugh inside her head.

>"GOOD IDEA! THAT WONT FIX ANYTHING! FUAFAFAFAFAFAFA!"<

>"BUT VERY WELL, THEN THIS SHALL BE YOUR FINAL WISH! YOUR WISH TO NEVER BE ABLE TO WISH AGAIN! TO BE FOREVER ALONE! TO HAVE THE WHOLE PLANET JUST FOR YOURSELF!"<

The girl dropped the knife and dropped on her knees. She wanted to cry but no tear was coming from her eyes.

She looked towards the sky then back towards the desending staircase.

A single motion was all it took for her to stand back up as she walked towards the stairs. She went down and exited the hospital.

She smiled as she looked at the chaos that occured outside.

Why was she happy? Was she finaly mad? No. The message that stated something in her head said otherwise.

[You have gained the Unique Trait: Immortality]

[You will no longer age and thus do not require nessesary resources like Oxygen, Food, Water etc to Survive.]

'A planet all for me huh.'

"Here i go i guess..." as she walked with no sertain destination.

***

[You have died.]

[You will be reincarnated.]

[Cycle 130 has begun.]

[May the Universe be on your side.]

[Good Luck, Zen.]

'Fufu, i wonder what that girl will do now.' tough Zen as he opened his eyes in a dark cave like area.

He looked at himself and instantly knew what he was.

A large green muscular man with a worn out metal large sword and leather clothing.

Around him were smaller green man with daggers and thin leather clothes.

"A Goblin Champion huh..." said the green tall man as he walked outside the cave.

It was night time outside and stars were shining bright. The moon could be clearly seen with no cloud in the sky.

'I will probably attack the nearest human village and steal some food.' tought the tall green man as he was getting hungry.

He walked for half an hours and finaly came across a small settlement, barely able to be called a village.

He entered the village but no one was keeping guard. He walked to the largest looking house and slowly opened the wooden door.

He squezed himself inside and went to the kitchen to get some free food.

As he was casualy going through the storage for food, as he heard a wooden object fall to the ground behind him.

He slowly turned his head and saw a little girl staring at him. The girl was around 5 years of age, clearly not old enough to walk at night.

The tall green man turned behind with grapes in his one hand while eating them one by one with his other.

"Wamt som?" asked the green man as he was eating the grapes one at a time.

The girl nodded and sat at the nearby chair after gettinf a hand full of grapes.

"So, whats your name?" asked the green man.

"Negi" said the little girl with a shy voice.

"Ohm, Im Zen. Nice to metcha." said the green man as he ate another grape.

"A-are you going to eat me?" asked the little girl in a serious tone.

"Fuho. Why would I eat you when i have these grapes here?"

"Besides, human meat isnt really to my taste, i prefer red juicy meat instead." said the green man as he ate yet another grape.

"Oh, by the way, you arent really a child are you?" said the green man as he grabbed another hand full of grapes.

"Not really." answer the little girl in a quiet voice.

"Would you like to share your story?" said the green man.

"Sure." wispered the little girl as she smiled.

"Before i died, Around 6 months ago, i was walking at night in my own world. While looking at my phone, suddenly a truck came out of nowhere and crashed to me! It hurt a lot but a few seconds later, i found myself here as a baby." said the little girl.

"Hm, Truck-kun strikes again huh..." said the green man in a unnesesarily serious tone.

"Wait! You are a reincarnator too!?" aksed the little girl in exitement.

"Indeed." said the green man with a nod.

"By the way, is your mother upstairs?" asked the green man.

"No, she went to get berrys this morning but didnt come back yet." said the little girl in a sad voice.

"I-I see, then what about your fath-"

"He is dead." answered the little girl in a single breath.

"Welp!" the green man stood up as he finished eating the grapes.

"Im go slaughter all the villagers. Wanna come?" asked the green man in a serious tone.

"Eh?"

***

#End of Chapter 5#

Notes:

I try to make it so most of the cycles have a plot that can be a story on their own. Like how the girl from the wish arc being in a empty world as an immortal could be its own anime with 12 episodes. But instead, she is a side character.

I may write side storys of what happens after our character dies in sertain worlds.