3 - Planetary Analiation

Its been 3 years since the Second Catastrophy. The Tower of Zen stood tall in the middle of the finaly major city on the planet.

7 Billion people have died in total, leaving 800 million alive. 740 million of the final 800 lived at this final city. City of Zen, named after the God that created the tower a total of 49 floors have been conqured, leaving many many more left to defeat. The difficulty of the floors increased explonentionaly as each floor had more and more powerful monsters.

Around 3 A ranks were needed for thr first floor while 10 S and 50 A ranks were barely able to beat floor 49 with half the crew making it out.

There were now 36 S rank Awakened on the planet with a single SS rank that was rumored to be able to solo floor 10.

Today was the day the party raided floor 50 with 15 S ranks and 80 A ranks. They raid was going smoothly as they quickly cleared floor 50.

However, not everything was so great. The entire entire planet shook as they left the 50th floor. The entire area was a wasteland. A popup appeared infront of the Raiders as they stepped outside.

'Congrats, last humans on Earth! You have passed the Tutorial! Sadly, the 817.271.936 other candidates couldnt make it. Good luck. -Zen.'

***

20 years had passed since the Third Catastrophy and the worlds first SSS rank Awakened was born. With the single most powerful skill every recorded on Earth. There were only 12 people left on Earth. 1 SSS rank and 11 SS rank. Nearly every floor was beaten with their collective skills and they were standing infront of the boss room.

Room 100. The Final Boos Room, the floor where Zen lives. They readied themselves as the party leader Hiro kicked the massive door.

Inside, a sertain pink haired girl was laying on her stomach on the king sized bed, facing the door while playing a popular block game from 2009 on a mobile device. Kicking her pillow in a rythem while not caring about the world.

She looked at the intruders then back at her game, then back at the intruders and sighed.

She placed the device on her side and dropped from her bed. Slowly walked towards the center of the room and flicked her fingers. The raid party along with the girl teleported on top of the tower. Then she looked at the party leader who was still silent, quietly observing her every move.

"Ahem ahem." she cleared her throte as she spoke.

"WELCOME TO THE 100TH FLOOR, FINAL CHALLANGERS OF EARTH! I AM ZEN! GOD OF THIS MONSTER HUNTER DUNGEOUN MANHWA!" shouted the pink haired girl with a bright smile.

"THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE MAY BE EXTINCT! BUT YOU DIDNT GIVE UP! YOU HAVE CLIMBED THIS TOWER TO-"

"DIEEEEE!" shouted Hiro as he teleported behind Zen, piercing her heart. This was his SSS rank ability. Instant Teleportation.

"Damn, talk about Anti Climactic..." said the pink haired girl as she turned her head around and flincked her finger, blowing Hiro's head off with a single movement.

Thr next scene could only be described as unfair massacre, all other 11 Awakened were mercilesly cut, teared and crushed by Zen as she killed them while switching to different weapons and laughing manicaly.

All final 12 humans were dead infront of her as she looked up.

"Well, that was sertainly fun. Tho a bit more of a challange next time would be great too." said the pink haired girl while she looked at the dark sky.

She helt her head with her hands and spoke for the last time.

"It was fun." a crack could be heared as she snapped her on head. Her lifeless body falling to the gound starting a new cycle.