~2~ An Enemy Of My Father Is My Enemy....Apparently

The pain was excruciating

The pain was excruciating. My eyes slowly opened as I immediately held my head. It felt way too heavy and I had a splitting head ache.

I groaned as I managed to sit up the concrete floor. My hand immediately left my head to pinch my nose. This place reeked of blood and urine.

My gaze shifted in horror to the dried up blood on every corner of the wall. There was a heap of equipments on one corner of the wall and my eyes couldn't help but pick up a blood stain on the hammer.

Where the actual Fuck am I??

"Somebody!" I screamed, pulling my knees closer to my chest, cuddling myself up. "Anybody!"

I felt a tear roll down my already hot cheeks, then another, and another and before I knew it, I was sobbing uncontrollably, yet quietly. Still trying to wipe my tears away with the back of my palm.

I really needed to stop crying, but I couldn't. The cries only made my head ache worse.

My memory began to come back slowly as I remembered that handsome stranger with the tanned skin, sea- rover beautiful eyes and the most gorgeous smile.

Him!

That bastard!

He kidnapped me!

I cursed the moment I decided to get into his car. I hated how he looked so innocent and harmless.

I searched frantically for my phone in the pocket of my jeans but of course it wasn't there, I'm kidnapped.

Fucking Great!

***
I felt my aching head being poked several times before I finally opened my eyes.

My tired and sleepy eyes parted painfully, I had cried so much, I'm sure my eyes were swollen.

My vision was blurry for a minute before it all cleared out.

Standing a few feet away with a small smile on his face was the stranger who'd gotten me kidnapped. He dramatically wiped beads of sweat off his forehead as he mouthed the word 'phew'

"I thought you were dead" his smile expanded.

I was silent, sitting coiled up in a corner with my hair all over my face. I probably looked deranged or something.

"What do you want with me?" my voice was nothing more than a whisper and came out croaky due to the dryness of my throat.

"Me?" he chuckled. A few strands of his brunet hair brushed his eyebrows but he raked them into place. "Nothing darling....I'm not the one to fear." his charming blue eyes suddenly turned dark.

“You'd wish you were my hostage.” his words confused me.

What did he mean?

What was he insinuating?