~19~ In need of redemption

Ermanno's POV

Ermanno's POV

I just got off the phone with Luigi, my consigliere. My actions at the last famiglia meeting had mild consequences. It didn't matter to me, as long as they landed Luca in the hospital.

He was going to come back more resentful and spiteful than ever, but there was never a time when Luca wasn't hateful, from right when we were growing up as kids.

I loosened my tie and walked to the mini wine bar in my room. Ivanov's engagement party was in three hours and I had to be present.

I poured the colorless liquid into my flute and took a gulp. I liked its burn, I always have.

It had been raining for over an hour and it better stop before the party. I was never a fan of the rain. Bad things happened when it rained, people died in the rain. And when it's finally my turn, I know I will too.

I walked to the window, my glass flute still in my hand only to notice Mercedes in the rain. Drenched, her summer gown transparent and staring up at the sky.

Gesú Fottuto Cristo, this child.

I wanted to walk away, to leave her to her stupidity and misery but I found myself staring.

Cazzo

She wasn't moving, just gazing up at the sky as her short gown clung to her body. It was so transparent I could see her underwear. I pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration as my eyes couldn't leave her.

She was beautiful, yes but petty as well. She was also very pitiful. It was unfortunate that Hugo was her father.

I didn't particularly like seeing her cry yet her tears shed was necessary for my revenge and the wounded ego of the Sandrino name.

Her father was like an uncle to me, that was what made it hurt more. Betrayal from the closest people to you.

Everyone I ever called family had betrayed me; My mother, Luca, Diavolo, Hugo and my father. I could trust no one. All I had to live for now was my name.

I took another sip of the gin as my eyes were fixed on her, her wet hair hung on to her back and her dress outlined her perfectly.

The memory of us in the kitchen resurfaced into my mind and I could feel my cock twitch inside my pants.

Cazzo.

Although the lights were dimly lit in the kitchen, I could still make out her naked body and the bouncing of her breasts and her warm lips wrapped around my cock aroused me even more.

Cazzo!

I dropped my glass on the table and tried not to look down at my already hard dick. The memory of her alone did that.

I groaned in frustration as I made my way to my bathroom to turn on the shower. While it was running, I undressed out of my shirt and suit trousers.

***